Best Fatalii

Hi All,

I read a lot of people liking the Fatalii. No one ever specifies what color. Id like to hear your opinions as I would like to grow one next.

I grew out the Yellow last season, I am trying the Red this year.    The Yellow was a good productive plant, it outproduced all of my Peppers besides one plant.    I had 24 supers.    The Fatalii has a slight citrus tang with some sweetness mixed in.
Great for Sauce, Hell, great for Ice cream! 
A good all around superhot  for the budding enthusiast!   

I have been trying to grow the yellow fatali for the last three years with aalot bad luck. This year though my fatali plant is healthy and putting out flowers. I'm eager to see what all the hub bub is about.

Great to see more people liking the Fatalii Yellow  :rolleyes:
I mentioned a few years ago that i loved this one and is one of my faves but got shot down by Chilli heads on this forum.
Have a grow Mate, i'm sure if you like the Chinenses you will like this one.

Micca

I planted 4 yellow fatalii and 4 chocolate fatalii this year, and all 4 of my yellows have died in the past few weeks, and all 4 of my chocolates are doing great.  Hopefully the chocolates will do well in the ground

Not much difference in my experience. I think the DT is just a smaller version of the Fatalii, very similar in taste, but heat wise maybe not quite as hot. Had both last year, this year am only growing the Fatalii as I think it is an overall better pepper.

SavinaRed said:
Whats the major differences between the fatalii and the devils tongue ? I have a couple DT plants this year. 

Thanks. I was wondering the same thing actually. I decided to just try the yellow Fatalii. Have you ever tried the chocolate Fatalii?

cloudhand said:
Not much difference in my experience. I think the DT is just a smaller version of the Fatalii, very similar in taste, but heat wise maybe not quite as hot. Had both last year, this year am only growing the Fatalii as I think it is an overall better pepper.

The only reason I have the devils tongue is they were an extra thrown in with my order so I can't complain getting 2 plants for free :)

Can't go wrong with free seed. I have have grown several unexpected plants due to free seeds being thrown in... gotta love it!

Fataliis are awesome. Super productive, super good taste, super hearty plants. Can't say enough good about them.

Mine are almost 2 years old, look like bonsai tress. Even better. ;)

I am growing the Cream Fatalii.  I had them last year and loved the taste.  The ones I had were much milder heat than the yellow.

I am growing Orange and Yellow Fatalii this year, I couldnt find red but did acquire Red Devils tongue so will be interested in the taste difference between the two or three say. 

cone9 said:
I am growing the Cream Fatalii.  I had them last year and loved the taste.  The ones I had were much milder heat than the yellow.

Cool! I'm growing a White Fatalii this year. Am very curious how it will turn out. Maybe the whites are similar to the creams?

Back