• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Best for stuffing

Good afternoon.
My wife loves stuffed peppers. For now its Bell peppers, but surely there are more intetesting ones.
Any suggestions on what I should plant?

Lesya peppers from Ukraine.
I have enjoyed the stuffing from stuffed Bell peppers all my life, I did say stuffing right?
Don't like bitter bells at all, it's Poblano Rojo or lesya now & I eat all the pepper now.

Lesya peppers from Ukraine.
I have enjoyed the stuffing from stuffed Bell peppers all my life, I did say stuffing right?
Don't like bitter bells at all, it's Poblano Rojo or lesya now & I eat all the pepper now.
Thanks very much. I will try to get these seeds. My time for planting is 4 months away. Not much time..

Thanks very much. I will try to get these seeds. My time for planting is 4 months away. Not much time..
You will love them.
4 months away 😀 that's a lifetime LOL. Many of us are still scrambling around with a just month left to planting date.
One word of caution with lesya plants. They grow to 2' & cover up with flowers, it's then you need to pick any extra flowers off then.
They will set those pointy peppers very low inside branches & split the plant. Just remove any peppers that form in the crotches & they
will be fine.

You will love them.
4 months away 😀 that's a lifetime LOL. Many of us are still scrambling around with a just month left to planting date.
One word of caution with lesya plants. They grow to 2' & cover up with flowers, it's then you need to pick any extra flowers off then.
They will set those pointy peppers very low inside branches & split the plant. Just remove any peppers that form in the crotches & they
will be fine.
Thanks for the heads up. I will do so.

Back