• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

best price

hello,
im new to the forum and ive loved hot sauce ever since my dad introduced me to it at the age of 2. Umm the hotest hotsauce ive ever had was Widow no survivors and Da bomb which was at 234,000 scoville units.

I want something alot hotter...My question is what is the absolute hottest hot sauce i can get that is under $15 and is alot hotter than widow and da bomb? like over 1,000,000 scu

thanks

do a google.... a lot of people say black mamba is extremely hot and tasty I think its a cajohns product maybe check his stuff out he's got some fatalii hot sauces and purees that are pretty frightening. or go the hardcore extract line what ever floats your boat.

ps HI from Oz

thanks for the code, i will def buy from you...
but if mamba is that hot than how come its rated under very hot sauces and not extreme??

I think the guide on that site is just ...A guide.
they have ass in space listed as extreme and mamba listed as very hot.
I have both of these sauces and ass in space is no where near mamba .

mamba is very hot and so is da bomb and you are now getting into the deep end with not all that far to go untill you are at the end.
the source is the next step at 7.1 million and after that pure cap but pure cap is more of a gimmick than a real thing.
I say mamba or blairs jersey death will be more than you will ever need to cook with .
how are you eating this stuff??
I will bow to anyone that can eat a hotdog with a full tablespoon of death or mamba on it as I have tried it and it is way too much .

under normal circumstances i like the hot sauce in my chile, eggs or anything that i can mix it with.

on the other hand, my friend and i have competitions about how much hot sauce we can hold down. yes it is stupid but its also very hilarious. I just wanted something that will blow him away completely

mongojerry36 said:
thanks for the code, i will def buy from you...
but if mamba is that hot than how come its rated under very hot sauces and not extreme??

It's a discount we offer to members here, but it is not actually our site. We are partners.

mongojerry36 said:
yes it is stupid

I myself may have played simular games ......
one I like is you get as many guys as you can and each eat a drop of your hottest and the last to drink gets the pile of cash.
did I mention you all put in a 10 spot..
I made 80 bucks one night!!!!

It's not under $15, but it's not expensive - I'd get a bottle of Blairs 3am. It's hot enough. For sure.

Back