• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Bhut in a can

Ok...guess it is time for an update on the "Bhut in a Bud" mass internet marketing campaign..so the lab experiment is showing positive results thus far:

Diggin it brother!!! I love this project. Makes me want to give it a go myself. I, sad to say, don't have anymore room at all.

everyone. i bought the bhut in a can. when it was big enough i took it outside. a few days later i find both plants out of the can on the ground (seemed like a raccoon or something got into it) so i went ahead and potted them up. they didnt grow much after that, were only a few inches tall and then winter came. they stayed outside unprotected all winter as i had forgot them. spring comes and to my shock they start budding out with tiny leaves, so i repotted them in bigger containers. this is what the big one looks like now

DSC00055.jpg

i counted 12 pods coming out of that one node and you can see how many other pods are on this monster. it and the other have just exploded in pods.

Here is an update on my Bhut in a Bud Project that cost me less then a dollar, my counter to the internet ad spam about a Ghost in a can! This is the last pic of it in the can cause the can is gettin cut and this baby is going in a nice big pot of soil and gettin new shoes!

Back