free Bhut Jolokia seeds - free with SASE/SASBE - first 15 requests! - OFFER CLOSED 10/14!!!

I am on fire tonight/morning(!?) with this one! To the first 15 applicants, I will give you 10 Bhut Jolokia seeds, free with a self-addressed stamped envelope/bubble envelope! First, however, let me clear up some rules of conduct regarding this offer:

1)All receiving seeds must include a note in the SASE/SASBE their username on the boards, and what the SASBE is for.

2)Please provide a ziplock or small coin baggie to put the seeds in, as well as writing down the type of seed on the baggie.

3)Any participants of two (2) of my offers are excluded from this one, to give others a chance to nab these puppies up!

Good luck to all, and I'll peek back in periodically.
-Karl

good offerS Karl +1 to you :woohoo:

i ask for the same things when i do either free or sales, it sure does make things easier

i will bow out as i plenty, i want others that need them have a chance :cool: again +1

your friend AJIJOE :cool:

WOW, Awesome offer, I'll be proud to accept your offer. I've been wanting to get some super hot's to play with in my sauces. Just need to know where to send SASE and ziplocks to. Thank you.

Cheers,
RM

To Rocketman and compmodder, send me a PM and I will get you my address. Also, if you are interested in any other seeds, just let me know what you're looking for and I will see if I have it.

Karl

My Bhuts I got from a local greenhouse turned out to be Red Habs...I would be interested in these.

Thanks

Back