• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

BHUT JOLOKIA STARTING TO POT UP

Starting to pot up my Bhut Jolokia seedlings, potted up 6 plants, going to wait for a few more leaves before I pot up the rest.
P2212030.jpg

P2212031.jpg

P2212032.jpg

Nice looking brood you got there! Also if I may brag a little... My Bih Jolokia is already starting to POD up ;-)

I have 19 set so far, which is a good thing because I can't put it outside till late April and I'm running out of room! The thing needs to slow down... I have already snipped several stems at the end.

Sdc10894.jpg

Early Pods

I belive late July early Aug, 2009... I had a bunch growing in hopes that they would be big enough to put in a window before it got too cold outside, however the thrips got to them first and slowed them down big time. I lost all but 1 of the 5 I was growing, before that I had 4 and those were eaten alive by the thrips, so thats my only remaining plant, however since I have been pruning it, I have saved the cuttings and hope to get them rooted soon.

I have gone full ass-whooping on these thrips now, they aint touching my 2010 seedlings, not a chance!

Back