• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bhut pods?

My bhut has been settin pods for a few weeks now and I wanted to make sure that it is a real bhut and not a fake. From the pics of real bhut pods I've seen they look real to me, but I want to get some opinions.

sorry for the poor quality, my Iphone cam sucks
aaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

OMG those are cherry tomatoes....send the pods..err tomatoes to me and I will dispose of them for you. :rofl:

Looking good

Nice Pods try a different setting on your camera, use more pixels and back away from the subject, you can trim it at photobucket if you don't have a program on your HD

do you have an iphone 4 i dont no if the 3 has the feature where u tap the screen where u want it to focus but try that keep a steady hand and snap away ;) also make sure your lense is clean on the back of ur phone lol...

do you have an iphone 4 i dont no if the 3 has the feature where u tap the screen where u want it to focus but try that keep a steady hand and snap away ;) also make sure your lense is clean on the back of ur phone lol...

looks like bhuts to me too. Also, if its nice and cold in your home, and its really humid outside, camera's / iphone's lenes sometime fog up. Happens to me. Just wipe with microfiber or something.

Certainly looks Bhuttish to me. congrats!

I find with my phone camera more often than not I have finger smudges on the lens and it needs a quick cleaning before photos af any quality can be taken.

Back