bhutlah

Sbaf, thanks for clearing that up. I'm in colorado and breed another type of flowering plant. I've had dishonest heads try and rip off genetic lines by recreating what they think I have done or by stealing a name that they like, kinda seems like a lil of both happened to you at the same time. I always go back to 'imitation is the biggest form of flattery'. But I'm glad I didn't buy those other ones. And I'm stoked to hear that there might be a giveaway, I've wanted this in my garden since i saw Ted B. review this thing.... Anytime I about die laughing from one of his videos I havfta aggressively pursue said chilli... Your is still at the top of my short list.

chef c said:
Sbaf, thanks for clearing that up. I'm in colorado and breed another type of flowering plant. I've had dishonest heads try and rip off genetic lines by recreating what they think I have done or by stealing a name that they like, kinda seems like a lil of both happened to you at the same time. I always go back to 'imitation is the biggest form of flattery'. But I'm glad I didn't buy those other ones. And I'm stoked to hear that there might be a giveaway, I've wanted this in my garden since i saw Ted B. review this thing.... Anytime I about die laughing from one of his videos I havfta aggressively pursue said chilli... Your is still at the top of my short list.
VERY COOL! I wish i were in Colorado or that the state of Texas would let me use my medicine if choice instead of relying on evil pharmaceuticals to prevent my being caged like an animal for growing the wrong plant...

Ya its a brave new world. But there are gonna a lot of teething issues w this whole thing in a few weeks when we go live (as there are w all new ventures). Well see I guess. Welcome to come out and visit for the 420cup :) and some bhutlah (hopefully!!!)!

chef c said:
Ya its a brave new world. But there are gonna a lot of teething issues w this whole thing in a few weeks when we go live (as there are w all new ventures). Well see I guess. Welcome to come out and visit for the 420cup :) and some bhutlah (hopefully!!!)!

Lol. Love the Aldous Huxley reference! Perfect reference!

Back