seeds Big Black Mamma seeds

I believe quite a few people have them,and not just vendors.This variety is a creation of Troys but seeds are worldwide.

Nothing against any of the sources / people mentioned above.  I mentioned Pepper North because I have observed that he is an active and contributing member here at THP.  I like the idea of keeping it in the family.  So Wicked Mike and Pepper North would be where Id go for them.  If I missed a name that is also an active member, I apologize.

juanitos said:
troy primo on facebook is the only real source

I got my BBM seeds from Scorched (Tony) i dont care who says the best seeds are from .. All I know is that Tony's pheno of BBM is ROCKING... Massive dark wrinlled units of doom.... I've got 4 or 5 plants out the back ready to explode into growth atm of them .. Cant wait !

yeah i was just mentioning troy because you guys probably have no idea what generation of seeds you are at so they might be somewhat unstable.
Troy is actually stabilizing it so should have the newest most stable seeds.
I was trying to get him to release it but i think he's taking it slow; he didn't want to get shafted like he did on the 7pot primo. although it seems the seeds are out pretty much already; i notice lots of people / vendors have them.

I got my BBM seeds direct from Primo. He didn't say what gen they were. Also got some BBM and BMM plants from Duffy during one of his plant specials but my super gnarly BBM grew from Troy's seed

Scorched said:
I got my BBM seeds direct from Primo. He didn't say what gen they were. Also got some BBM and BMM plants from Duffy during one of his plant specials but my super gnarly BBM grew from Troy's seed

I must admit, other than a few special crosses that I have no idea how they will turn out.. Your BBM seeds are at the top of my KNOWN varieties I'm looking forward to seeing pod on !!! Thanks again mate  =D

Back