• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Big C

Hey guys. Just caught the other thread with youe well-wishes. I've been too busy and depressed to come in much and didn't post when I did.
Thanks for all the thoughts and pm's which I didn't find until today.:idea:

The wife should undergo surgery Feb. 09. Has 'Pre-Cancer' indicators on one side, Category 4,(bad), cancer on other side, in it's second stage.(bad).:)

Haven't been doing much of anything. Been to a doc and/or hospital most every day past 2 weeks. Hope for some slack next week so I can get some work in. No internet sales lately either.
I think we're coping.

Hi Frank,
Man our hearts and prayers go out to you and your wife bro. I've had family make it through some really difficult times with health related issues, so hang in there. If you need to just chat or vent, feel free to shoot me a PM to get it off your chest.
Tracy

huvason said:
Wishing you and your wife my best, Frank.

I wanted to say I wish you and your wife the best in your battle that you will succeed in.. Stay Mentally tough and I know both of you will overcome this unfortunate situation.

Frank,
hope for the best from us, I had my sister in law battleting this..she went thru an won the battle...hope this will happen to your spouse as well. Our prayers will be with you.
Marco

Back