• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Big Red In Need of Sauce to Review!!!

Hey guys, it's been awhile. Hope all is well with my chilehead friends. I haven't been making any review vids due to a sauce drought. I usually don't make posts like this but I need some help. I want to get my channel up and running with sauce reviews. If any sauce makers need a review for their product, hit me up! I'm sorry if I annoy anybody with this post but I'm desperate! Thanks so much! And happy holidays! 

jedisushi06 said:
i sent you one to review already.
I wasn't asking you in specific. Just if any saucemakers have some products in need of review, I'll be more than happy to make a vid. I reviewed your sauce, and I appreciated it! 

What you might not realize is sauce companies and even us growers get hit up every day for free,free,free. Truth be told a hundred reviews is not going to make any sales for them. Don't give us that poor is me crap either.it's your channel, you have to put in.
Im not trying to be a dick either. Have you thought about asking your parents/family for sauces for x-mas? Tell your girl that your dumping her if she doesnt buy you some sauce :rofl:

sicman said:
What you might not realize is sauce companies and even us growers get hit up every day for free,free,free. Truth be told a hundred reviews is not going to make any sales for them. Don't give us that poor is me crap either.it's your channel, you have to put in.
Im not trying to be a dick either. Have you thought about asking your parents/family for sauces for x-mas? Tell your girl that your dumping her if she doesnt buy you some sauce :rofl:

Haha I get ya Sic. It's a good idea asking for sauce for x-mas...

BigRed12315 said:
Haha I get ya Sic. It's a good idea asking for sauce for x-mas...
Its a great idea. See us old bastards are good for something ;)
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Ps - Sic, I'm up to 9 emails this week alone. True story.
Not only do I beieve you,im suprised its only 9. I wont even get started about people thinking because I grow it,it cost me nothing and I should give them.Makes me want to fertilize my pasture with people but that would be wrong,lol.
Some idiot asked me the other day when i was going to give him some beef. I asked why would I do that? His response was they are just walking around your property you dont have to do anything. After I threw up with disgust i had to fight a very strong urge not to smack dude.

I am not even on here as much as I wish I could be and I still get then Scott. Much agreed that a bought sauce will get a more honest review. If I need my ego puffed up there are a bunch of people wanting freebies that will do that

BigRed12315 said:
Hey guys, it's been awhile. Hope all is well with my chilehead friends. I haven't been making any review vids due to a sauce drought. I usually don't make posts like this but I need some help. I want to get my channel up and running with sauce reviews. If any sauce makers need a review for their product, hit me up! I'm sorry if I annoy anybody with this post but I'm desperate! Thanks so much! And happy holidays! 

I might be able to send you a christmas present 8-) I'm a bit poor but I am sure I can hook you up with something good 8-)

Back