Biggest WIN ever!!!! Chocolate Covered Hops!!!

fineexampl said:
Wow, Patrick. Way to be a downer. I'm so going to walk over and smack you. Wonder how long that'll take from NJ to Nebraska??

Inclinations to violence usually mean an overabundance of testosterone. Perhaps you should try one of those chocolate covered hops or fifty.:lol:

Salute',TB.

Man I know, sorry about that. Don't know what the eff is with me these days. I'm usually the guy that's fun to be around.

I think it has to do with IGGY's paronoya ;) er uh I mean his constant look out for bad things for his body and health. I was just helping the guy out. Yeah, that's the ticket. Helping IGGY.

Hehe, IGG's paranoia is quite the understatement :rofl:

Hey not to change the subject or anything, but on my way from the pepper festival to Victory Brewing last weekend, I saw a church selling chocolate covered BACON! Is that Heaven or Sacrilege? Guess it depends on your religion. I was going 65 with no way of turning around so I missed out. Damn that sounds interesting.

Sounds good man. Chocolate goes real well with salty things, think of chocolate covered pretzels.... it's the salt and the crunch that make it! So yeah... bring on the bacon!

Back