• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

bigjohns 2012 growlog

DSCN3400.jpg
DSCN3440-1.jpg
DSCN3435.jpg
DSCN3434.jpg
DSCN3429.jpg
DSCN3393.jpg
DSCN3391.jpg
DSCN3395.jpg
DSCN3085.jpg
DSCN2783-1.jpg

some of my sleeping beauty's and a few clones looking amazing, around 150-200 plants

DSCN3516.jpg

DSCN3518.jpg

DSCN3517.jpg

DSCN3504.jpg

DSCN3505.jpg

DSCN3496.jpg

DSCN3493.jpg

[sub]It is time to wake up my sleeping Mother plants (sleeping/dormant) Wake up little girls lol time to start pumping out some peppers for daddy. :hell: [/sub]

Outstanding! The plants and the plant stands.
really top notch. Can't wait to see the results
when you put the pots on the 'bleachers'!

• 1cube of coco fiber first, took 10 gallons of water to break up
    DSCN3599.jpg

1 pallet of potting soil and 1 bag of worm compost and 4 bags of perlite later
DSCN3600.jpg

70 pots later, did not transplant yet because it started to SNOW HERE IN EUGENE OREGON. GGRRRRR
DSCN3601.jpg

So like any great chilehead, I started more plants then I have room for.

*I received a pack of seeds from Butch Taylor for some butch T seeds- started 12 more plants
*Started some black gongo from peppermania- 6 plants
*Chocolate scorpions and chocolate fatali from Grant at Jungle rain
*Brain strain7 Cappy sent red and yellow- 15 plants started
* and a few others so far have had best results from seeds from Judy at Pepperlover.com
Cannot wait :fireball: :fireball: :fireball: ON FIRE

Haha - starting more seeds. Way to go.
I love your greenhouse setup. Does the plastic wrap around the ends. too?
You could heat it with christmas lights like Shane does in San Diego!
We mock the weather!

The plastic wraps around 3 sides. I think I will completely close it up all the way around here in a couple of weeks

There are always people to envy here in THP, :neutral: , a great collection and a stadium, it's going to be a hot crowd in there.

Thanks, I have added a few others as well. Looking forward to growing the Bengle Naga from Sea spring seeds, a relative of the dorset naga and the bhut I believe

So here is an update- I got a wild hair up my hmmm and decided to buy 12 plants from RFC and 12 from Crosscountry nursery regardless of the hundreds of plants I grew from seed. haha. I was really surprised by the size difference, RFC plants had a few aphids (not many) and are really small plants. no biggy at all. very happy with Jim's business and the CCN plants are 8-10 inches tall, clean and no bugs, first time buying from CCN.

Growing from seeds is so much more rewarding and cheaper. lol

Here in Eugene Oregon we do not get much sun but when it is warm it is warm. (for oregon) which is NOT saying much

I am excited with my Peach bhut jolokia that I got from David in Canada, they have started to sprout and are already orangish/peach color. Not sure if that is normal but they look good. Thanks again David AKA Hammerfall.

So here is also an update photo of my pepper bleachers some have called it. I have around 70-80 plants in this location. It did frost last night but I hope they did okay over night.

So enjoy. happy growing and thanks for all the advice and suggestions

DSCN3658.jpg

DSCN3663.jpg

DSCN3653.jpg

Back