Bih?

This is one of the super hots that i think i am missing to have a pretty complete super hot 2010 grow season this year. I actually am confused on the different Bih's and even what kind of Bih's are out there. I am curious what kind of Bih's you guys would reccomend for me to grow, and I am seeking to do a trade or paypal or whatever is required. Thanx all.

I got my Bihs last season from Hippie...they germinated/grew/produced great....7 plants produced about 12 pounds of peppers...

I grew Bhut Jolokia, Bih Jolokia, Dorset Naga, Naga Morich, & Naga Jolokia (thats what the guy at Peppers in Key West called them, but they look more like a Bih) this past season.....

My opinion is this...all of them have basically the same heat with not much variation as to where the heat hits....others may differ with me....

By far the largest pods were the Bhut Jolokia grown from NMSU CPI seed...very late season producer but worth the wait...like the book says, world record...had 7 plants that produced about 15 pounds

The mass producers were the Naga Morich...I had about 20 plants that produced over 30 lbs of pods....

The Bihs were smaller pods and produced as stated above...

The Dorsets produced earlier than the others but were hit by the heat more then a late season flush full of pods...7 plants 13 pounds

got no ripe pods from the Naga Jolokia...they were started late and didn't ripen but were full of pods with most having 3 peppers per node...

I think there is a thread I started comparing each with pictures...just don't remember....JayT taste tested them and posted a picture I know...

the inbox nowadays holds like 15 messages i have to delete them like every day it is empty now!
my Bih Needs have been fullfilled thank you all for info and generousity!

Holds 500 bro. Check your SENT folder.

Back