wanted Biker Billy seeds

Hey ppl, I haven't had any luck with the store bought Biker Billy's, so if anyone has any seeds from ones they've actually grown, I would like go buy some please 😁

Hey ppl, I haven't had any luck with the store bought Biker Billy's, so if anyone has any seeds from ones they've actually grown, I would like go buy some please 😁

Do you mean like 2018 isolated seeds from a Kratky grown plant that grew these?

63D81147-B376-4E77-A6A9-08E9258E1BC2.jpeg

5D4C86F4-A4DE-4BCA-B972-54000F8EE4D9.jpeg

Such a tease! Post your price it's a Wanted ad.

You guys know the Biker Billy is a hybrid, right? That means that seeds grown out after the F1 generation may not have the Biker Billy traits you seek. It is better to buy the seed directly from Burpee.

Glad they showed up in good shape.
I hope you get a pile-o-peppers. You can't have too many jalapenos, and you may find the Biker Bombs are quite tasty also. Keep an eye on my glog and before too long you'll see in advance what those seeds will produce. The oramnge spice are some of the "zippiest" jalapenos. Maybe you'll even want to start a glog when you get these seeds germinated!

What's your favorite Jalapeno??

That's a tough question. I don't think I've had a jalapeno that I didn't like, although some more than others in different circumstances.
They are all good loaded/stuffed although the smaller ones are a bit of a chore. Also most make a nice fermented hot sauce.
Biker Billy for Cowboy Candy and on pizza
Mucho Nacho for Cowboy Candy with a bit more zing
Emerald Fire for all of the above.
Paquime Hybrid for large loaded/stuffed.
Jalapeno Orange Spice for an awesome fermented hot sauce, these are the absolute best for sauce in my opinion.

What's your favorite Jalapeno??

That's a tough question. I don't think I've had a jalapeno that I didn't like, although some more than others in different circumstances.
They are all good loaded/stuffed although the smaller ones are a bit of a chore. Also most make a nice fermented hot sauce.
Biker Billy for Cowboy Candy and on pizza
Mucho Nacho for Cowboy Candy with a bit more zing
Emerald Fire for all of the above.
Paquime Hybrid for large loaded/stuffed.
Jalapeno Orange Spice for an awesome fermented hot sauce, these are the absolute best for sauce in my opinion.

Looking good my friend. I haven't forgotten about you. Here is a blend of the three last crosses of yours that I grew. This has been fermenting/aging for over 2 years now and I'll probably sauce it up soon. You WILL recieve some.
1/2 gallon of good stuff!

9C2E3A20-5320-4248-933D-BDD31C2EF7E2.jpeg
Speaking of zippy, my Biker Billy crossed to Black Cuban are some of the hottest jalapeno I have ever tasted. With that being said, I haven't tried them all and heat is still variable from one selection to the next. I think it goes without say, but I will say it anyways, I am trying to lock down those darker colors with the addition of the Black Cuban and keep that nice beautiful jalapeno shape. Heat... I may select more towards sweet and less towards heat as I don't want too many hybrids that only a select few can enjoy. I want to create real art that everyone can enjoy.

Back