vendor Biscgolf

Although he is not a commercial vendor, service this good deserves a positive review. Member Biscgolf had some peppers up for sale last week. I bought two different boxes. Both were mixed boxes, one with 12 varieties and one with 5. He said there would be at least two pods of each type. http://thehotpepper....ampler-dorsets/

I was really pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. He said he had used one larger box instead of 2 sfrb's. He wasn't kidding, and the box was full. The box they came in vs a sfrb:

box.jpg

13 rolls of firey goodness:

contents.jpg

And they all came labeled so I didn't have to guess or make a "what's this pepper" post. Yellow brains as an example:

yellowbrain.jpg

In addition, he included some bonuses that were not in the original listing. Five different varieties to be specific. Box arrived from East coast to West coast in 3 days and all pods were pristine. All were ripe and not a single mushy pod.

First rate, John. Thanks!

I bought the other box and it was the same experience ... a plethora of awesome and hot peppers ... in fact, I'll be featuring some in my drunken chef post here in a bit.

I'd def buy again from him.

Back