• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Black Mamba sauce opinons

Anyone ever try Black Mamba? Its the hottest sauce that Cajohns makes which makes Z..Nothing Beyond, Viscious Viper, Wanzas Wicked Temptation, etc... I just want to know it stacks up with Da Bomb The Final Answer.

Comparing Da Bomb to the Black Mamba is like comparing apples to oranges in my opinion. The Blk Mamba actually has a very good flavor while at the same time maintaining a very high level of heat. I can't say much for flavor with the Da Bomb Final Answer other than, ummm well yuck. It makes for a great collectible if your into that sort of thing, but for the money of a Final Answer, you can buy a few other extracts that are just as hot with much better flavor. I personally like Wanza's better than Z.. Again, just my opinion.

????

What other 2.0 oz extracts have 1.5 million for under $30? And actually, I'd only using 1 drop on basket of wings so I'm assuming that the flavor wouldn't be so strong to ruin an entire basket. The heat maybe.. but not the flavor. So basically I'm just going for heat. I want as much heat as i can get, as much product as I can get, for the cheapest price. If there is a better deal than 2 ozs, 1.5 million SHU for $25, then I want to know...
I just wish there was a SHU for Black Mamba..

chuk hell,
Thats site shows 2oz of 2 million for $70. 2oz of 1.5 million Da Bomb is $25. Same quanity, a little less heat, but easier on my wallet. He does have some excellent deals on bulk quanities but I'm just trying to light my friends on fire for the cheapest way possible...

shawntmartin said:
chuk hell,
Thats site shows 2oz of 2 million for $70. 2oz of 1.5 million Da Bomb is $25. Same quanity, a little less heat, but easier on my wallet. He does have some excellent deals on bulk quanities but I'm just trying to light my friends on fire for the cheapest way possible...

Perhaps you should try one of our Defense Condition #1's. The new ones will be availble in about 10 days, 25% hotter and now in an 8 ounce chemical bottle.

shawntmartin said:
Anyone ever try Black Mamba? Its the hottest sauce that Cajohns makes which makes Z..Nothing Beyond, Viscious Viper, Wanzas Wicked Temptation, etc... I just want to know it stacks up with Da Bomb The Final Answer.

================================
I own it. It's on my shelf of pain. I've tried enough extract sauces. It is my understanding, though, that it has more heat than Final Answer. I'll ask John at the Pepper Palace...I'm going to Gatlinburg for the weekend. He may know.

I don't know about y'all, but to me, once you get to a certain level of heat, it is hard to distinguish (extinguish, if you will) subtle heat level differences. Anything over a million SHU is going to be hot, but I'm not sure you can tell between 1 million and, say, 1.3 million. It would be an interesting experiment....:rolleyes:

chuk hell said:
Interesting experiment indeed. Good luck with that.
=======================
Ah, but as the leader of the experiment, my job would be to observe and record. :shocked:

Of course, I may need help...

I have a bottle on my shelf, but haven't opened it. Final Answer about cleaned my clock 1st. time I tried it. Last month, I did it again and just kept chewing the toothpick. Have to use that stuff once a month to keep a tolerance level up to snuff. :lol: Taste sucks, but I can handle all kinds of stuff now. I can concentrate on taste now, almost totally ignoring heat.:shocked:
I am curious about the Mamba heat level though.:shocked:

Eventually

shawntmartin said:

Eventually I will try Black Mamba once my Jersey Death runs out which will be quite a while, lol..

HotSauceGoonie said:
Eventually I will try Black Mamba once my Jersey Death runs out which will be quite a while, lol..

It's really, really hot, but i can taste the extract and i don't like that chemical aftertaste.

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Comparing Da Bomb to the Black Mamba is like comparing apples to oranges in my opinion. The Blk Mamba actually has a very good flavor while at the same time maintaining a very high level of heat. I can't say much for flavor with the Da Bomb Final Answer other than, ummm well yuck. It makes for a great collectible if your into that sort of thing, but for the money of a Final Answer, you can buy a few other extracts that are just as hot with much better flavor. I personally like Wanza's better than Z.. Again, just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I tasted Wanzas today on a few pretzels.. It wasnt that bad of a flavor.. I havent tried Z yet.. However, I dont think Wanzas is at the 2 Mill mark that they estimate it at unless they are referring to the extract that is used in it.. I seen many websites ratin the sauce at 2 mill... All I know is Jersey is hotter than Wanza for sure.. I did end up buying the Black Mamba..

staffing said:
================================
I own it. It's on my shelf of pain. I've tried enough extract sauces. It is my understanding, though, that it has more heat than Final Answer. I'll ask John at the Pepper Palace...I'm going to Gatlinburg for the weekend. He may know.

I don't know about y'all, but to me, once you get to a certain level of heat, it is hard to distinguish (extinguish, if you will) subtle heat level differences. Anything over a million SHU is going to be hot, but I'm not sure you can tell between 1 million and, say, 1.3 million. It would be an interesting experiment....:P

LOL! That is like doing A Cool Mill or Frostbite with a Yucatan Hab on the side! I doubt we could tell a difference.. Perhaps but it wouldn't be realistic because we would be so concentrated in doing it..

Back