• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blair's 2011 Halloween Reserve

ohh cool ,you have white on black instead of black on white on your sudden death.i guess their not all the same?i am lovin all the pics though!

Wow. It looks really cool, but I can't in good conscience pay $300 for a hot sauce. I do collect some stuff, so don't think I am one of those haters. I usually just collect odd stuff and certain maker's signed bottles. I guess it is all relative.

I don't justify the cost, you can't, but I love it anyway.

If worse comes to worse, I can always tell my wife, but look at what Paul has!

If u think that's bad,u should see what people are bidding them up to on ebay.but i will never let mine go.they mean to much to me to do that.that also makes me feel a little bad for the people who really wanted one for their collection but didn't get one.only because certain people who bought them immediately put them on ebay upon receiving it,selling them twice what they were sold 4 on blairs website. I know the true collectors have to pay a second hand after market price. oh well I guess that's the circle of lifelol.

Yeah, but if you are a loyal customer of Blair's I am pretty sure he will make sure you get one if you order in time.

Gday all, first post here, got many of the Blairs range of sauces, always tried to get the last few reserves but never quick enough, this year i was lucky
SDC10992.jpg

SDC10990.jpg

Welcome! One beautiful reserve you have their. the difference wax bases on the sudden death really intrigue me. people will definitely be trying to get all the different base colors. again welcome and looking forward to seeing more of your collectibles.

Just thought I'd mention here real quick. that for those who got the 2011 halloween reserve and did not recieve a waxed sudden death is because only a handful of them were given out,out of the 199.so that makes me happy i was able to aquire one.:)

Big mishap over the weekend.

Friend was looking at my Hot Sauces and well......

I wonder if Blair has anymore lying around.....

SDC11886.JPG

Big mishap over the weekend.

Friend was looking at my Hot Sauces and well......

I wonder if Blair has anymore lying around.....

SDC11886.JPG

Oh NOES! That is awful man.

To friend: "So, I'll be needing that $300... whenever you get a chance..." :D

has anyone opened and tasted these big money limited edition sauces? im curious what the taste is and how its diffrent every year?

well if you do make sure to report on taste ,smell,flavor,ect,ect. i say go for it! burn threw the bottle let all your friends and family try a
$300 sauce. you will be about the only person to say "i used that bottle" poor some on the groung for your dead homies!

im sure it taste like ass but who cares make it RAIN!!

Back