• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bls

I know ive seen a thread on this before but was unable to find it so sorry for starting a new one. Both my sb plants have started doing this. The spots show up then the leaves yellow a bit and fall off. Ive picked every leaf with signs of this but if it continues I will kill these plants as I dont want my seedlings being infected. Is this bls?

Some say to use a copper based fungicide to stop the spread of BLS. I used h2o2 diluted with equal parts water and it worked for me. I sprayed the affected leaves but it didn't reverse it, it just didn't spread. Are you watering at night by any chance?

Some say to use a copper based fungicide to stop the spread of BLS. I used h2o2 diluted with equal parts water and it worked for me. I sprayed the affected leaves but it didn't reverse it, it just didn't spread. Are you watering at night by any chance?

I have but I mainly try to water in the morning and when I do water at night I leave the fans running.

Back