Blue's Habanero Reserve

habaneroreserveil1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Finally, after several months of hard work, Blue's BBQ, Inc. is releasing the first 100 bottles of Habanero Reserve for collectors. Each bottle is signed, numbered and were created with out the use of a a co-packer. After the first 100 are sold, all other orders will be manufactured with a bottling company.

Bottles are $20.00 + shipping and will be sold, first come, first served. Numbers 1-17 as well as 22, 87 and 100 are sold. Please contact me at bluesbbq@carolina.rr.com for more information.

Blue's Habanero Reserve uses only fresh Red savina Habanero peppers in the recipe, no powders.

I will also include a bottle of Habanero Reserve without a label, just tamper proofed. This way, you can collect one and use one.

Thanks,

Blue's

Be sure to email me when regular unsigned bottles are available. I'll do another review after I buy it...plus I want to see how different this one is to the ones I tried. I still have a tiny bit of the second bottle left.

marcosauces said:
Label looks awesome Blues....

This whole project has been a joint effort. The label was designed by the lead guitarist of the Kenny Floyd Band. I got input on the recipe from about 20 people including the famous guitar god, Nick at the hot sauce blog and pepper people from around the country. This is a mile stone for Blue's BBQ, Inc. Truly a good sauce! The numbered bottles are pretty cool, the number and signature is imbedded in the black shrink wrap in metallic silver. It looks great!

Thanks Marco.

Blue's

Is that the label that you are going to have on the regular released bottles? How big are the bottles? No matter what I would also like them when they are mainstream/in production. My wife had a taste for something spicey for breakfast this morning on her breakfast burrito and I gave her this and she loved it. Finally got her to try it!!! lol. She is over 7 months pregnant, so I would definately call that a craving since it is totally not like her. Do I have a Future chilihead on the way?

sevver said:
Is that the label that you are going to have on the regular released bottles? How big are the bottles? No matter what I would also like them when they are mainstream/in production. My wife had a taste for something spicey for breakfast this morning on her breakfast burrito and I gave her this and she loved it. Finally got her to try it!!! lol. She is over 7 months pregnant, so I would definately call that a craving since it is totally not like her. Do I have a Future chilihead on the way?

Hey Sevver:

Bottles are 5 ounce. I clipped off the ingredient info. and some other stuff. If I can figure out how, I'll post a pic of the entire label.

Hey folks:

I have pulled most pictures of the limited Habanero Reserve. Most of the 100 bottles are gone. I have a limited amount left for those interested. What I have will soon be posted on my web-site.

Now we go to the co-packer to supply mass quantities. For those wanting just regular Blue's Habanero Reserve to use and not collect, prices will be set shortly.

For those who have ordered, thank you!

Blue's

Blue's Habanero Reserve $5.95

My Habanero Reserve is available on May 24th for an intro. price of $5.95 + shipping. Regular price is $6.95.

I am only letting hotsaucemomma.com and my site sell initially. Hotsaucemomma.com is already taking orders and my site will be updated shortly.

A full review will be published at the hotsauceblog.com on the release date.

Enjoy!

[quote name='Blue's']Hey folks:

I have pulled most pictures of the limited Habanero Reserve. Most of the 100 bottles are gone. I have a limited amount left for those interested. What I have will soon be posted on my web-site.

Now we go to the co-packer to supply mass quantities. For those wanting just regular Blue's Habanero Reserve to use and not collect, prices will be set shortly.

For those who have ordered, thank you!

Blue's[/QUOTE]

Intro.price set at $5.95 + shipping. Goto hotsaucemomma.com to order.

Back