Blue's Products picked up at Hot Shots

Greetings Pepper People:

All of Blue's BBQ, Inc's products will now be available thru Hot Shots, the largest distributor in the country. All prices previously promised will be honored.

Blue's carolina Pepper sauce Hot, Blue's Carolina Pepper sauce mild and Blue's Habanero Reserve will now be distributed thru Hot Shots and Peppers, Inc.

Please check out the hot sauce blog on May 24th. This will be be the official release date of Blue's Habanero Reserve and a full review will be posted. I do not have the results of the review. Hope it's good ????????????

I still have a few collector's bottles of the Habanero Reserve left, very few. Just hit my web-site.

Sweet! Stepping up in the world. I remember when you were worried that you might have to shut down due to low sales, and now look at you!

kato said:
Congratulations Blue's on Dave & Cathy ( Hot Shots) picking up your products.

Mick
Kato's

Folks, Blue's Habanero Reserve is finally available today. Hotsaucemomma.com and Hot Shots (pyropepper.com) have it available. Hot sauce momma has an intro. price and they knocked a buck off. Not sure of prices at hot shots. The sauce actually turned out better than the experimental runs that some have sampled.

The entire first run is sold and the next run has been scheduled. Hope ya'll get a bottle and like it.

Back