• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bonds Ma Jaque

I bought mine from THSC and grew them last year, no problems. I have a few going now from isolated seed. I saved a bunch of seed and distributed them to members on here recently too... I hope they turned out well.

I have some of your seed but got them too late for this season but will definately put them down next year so far my track record with this pepper sucks. I hear it's really tasty!

There have been problems in the past with Neil's(THSC) Bonda ma Jacques seeds. Just let him know and he'll likely make things right

I emailed them 3 days ago regarding the Bondas and others too but no reply as yet ? Likely busy season for them.
Update on the sole Bonda after helmet removal. This child now has its first set of true leaves plus the 2 cols. it's the smallest critter I have ever seen from any grow. The new leaves are the same size as the cols and neither set is more than an 1/8" max. I've never seen anything this tiny. Hasn't grown up just the first set of leaves so its alive but Sooo tiny ?

Back