• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bonnie Plant with Verticillium Wilt

Places like Lowes also have return policies and gaurentees. You could have returned it to the store instead of waiting for a coupon.

Well I wasnt expecting a coupon for the plant, they just decided to give it to me, It hurts me see the plant die not losing 3 dollars but I find it nice enough that they send the coupon so i have no reason to go return the plant as well.

Out of like 20 Pepper Plants that I only bought 2 plants from a Store, one was the Infected one, and I have another one that is in good health

I talked to them today about my tomato. Nice lady, tried to help trouble shoot, mostly gave me advice I already knew. She says that they get sprayed with daconil while in the greenhouse and that it should protect the plants for 8 days at the retailer, but that's generally where they pick things up. No consensus as to what exactly is wrong with the plant.

I guess I'm also getting a certificate but I have to fill out an email with the details, and to be honest I don't remember what the damn thing cost. $4 or something.

Well Mine was ......Mmmmmm 2.98 or 3.98 but my Certificate has not made it home yet, I hope its on its way or didnt forget about me

As a rule of thumb, its safer to not use the soil or container....BUT if youre into organics, then simply adding the soil to a healthy and active compost pile will fix it. The good stuff in the compost will eat the fungi and bacteria in possibly infected soil mediums. No need to cook it ir use harsh chemicals. :P

Back