• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Bored at work....

Just sampled all the sauces in the fridge in 15 minutes flat...including all the extracts ( 53 sauces total)...now stairing down a bottle of The Source......... :lol:

the source... hmm... that stuff has to be hot as hell. I don't even want to try it. probably does not taste too much either?

53 bottles is pretty much. :O I wonder if you can go through the whole collection before they get bad?

munchzilla said:
the source... hmm... that stuff has to be hot as hell. I don't even want to try it. probably does not taste too much either?
Hmmm...hold on and I'll find out, it's been about 4 months since I had it....
munchzilla said:
53 bottles is pretty much. :O I wonder if you can go through the whole collection before they get bad?

We're a hot sauce store and those are our samples we hand out....so we go through them usually before they go bad.

haha, not good. :) well, it's probably good to heat up things with...
well, then I see! I thought you might be working from home or something. :lol:
must be a nice job

munchzilla said:
haha, not good. well, it's probably good to heat up things with...
Ya, your not supposed to eat it on a small sample spoon like I just did.... :lol: :)

munchzilla said:
well, then I see! I thought you might be working from home or something. :P
must be a nice job
Ya, working at a hot sauce shop can be fun....especially if your a chili-head. :cool:

imaguitargod said:
Just sampled all the sauces in the fridge in 15 minutes flat...including all the extracts ( 53 sauces total)...now stairing down a bottle of The Source......... :rolleyes:

The Source sent a coworker of mine to the hospital. I think part of the problem was he had an empty stomach, put a little on a chip and then it reacted very badly with his stomach. He couldn't even move when the ambulance showed up. He turned out fine so it's amusing now.

The Big Show had some jerky that was marinaded in The Source with some other stuff -- it was very deceiving at first very sweet kinda mello then it built up but by that time I was swallowing my second piece and starting my third -- only time I looked stoned from a sauce. Then an almighty stomach cramp.......

To be honest, I am not tempted by The Source. It's bloody expensive I don't see the point in buying something in it's pure form that I am avoiding otherwise.

Chiliac said:
To be honest, I am not tempted by The Source. It's bloody expensive
Ya, the one we have on our shelves has been sitting there for a while. At $119.99, no one wants to buy it. But then again we've got a signed and numbered, unopened Blair's Caldera for $1,000+ that no one's baught either :)

imaguitargod said:
Ya, the one we have on our shelves has been sitting there for a while. At $119.99, no one wants to buy it. But then again we've got a signed and numbered, unopened Blair's Caldera for $1,000+ that no one's baught either :hell:

trhow in a bag of nutterz, make package deals

DickT said:
trhow in a bag of nutterz, make package deals
Hehehe, your products don't need packaging, they are selling like mad....I'm munching on the Nuclear ones as we speak...have to do that review soon.

You need a chili-head nutterz :hell:

imaguitargod said:
Hehehe, your products don't need packaging, they are selling like mad....I'm munching on the Nuclear ones as we speak...have to do that review soon.

You need a chili-head nutterz :hell:

how many nukes have sold??????? you guys got 40 of each

DickT said:
how many nukes have sold??????? you guys got 40 of each
Not sure...we sold out of the Bacon ones about 2 weeks ago.

Just checked, we have 7 Nukes left...but we did give some to our other location in Hudson.

imaguitargod said:
Not sure...we sold out of the Bacon ones about 2 weeks ago.

Just checked, we have 7 Nukes left...but we did give some to our other location in Hudson.

Making nutz this weekend, let me know if you need more or I'll give you guys a call, if thats the case you guys have the fasting moving store to date. Great job

DickT said:
Making nutz this weekend, let me know if you need more or I'll give you guys a call, if thats the case you guys have the fasting moving store to date. Great job
I'd wait until Brian or Heather calls you for a new order.

Naga Nutz FTW! :lol:

I swear those wouod sell to the chilehead peeps, I'd chucked in some Bih powder to the nukes I had leftover and was quite spiffy. :D

It didn't really change the flavor, but gave a serious kick in da azz to 'em.

Back