• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Botanicare Product Question: ProBloom or Hydroplex?

Hello, everyone, trying to get back into the swing of things for 2014, just haven't had as much time this year for chilies. I love the Botanicare products, and use them every year now since 2012, which has been my peak year for chilies so far (by a long shot!). Anyway, in 2012 I used Cal-Mag, ProBloom, Liquid Karma, and when fruiting began, ProBloom Soil Formula.

I am shopping on Amazon right now, and have been seeing a newer supplement pop up on the recommended products called Hydroplex. It is designed for fruit set, but its NPK is a bit heavier on the Phosphorus and (K)Potassium. I was wondering if there are any of you out there who have used the both of these supplements and noticed which one might work better for peppers. Honestly, I was very happy with the ProBloom the past 2 years, but if the Hydroplex works better, I would like to give it a try.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

I haven't tried it, but I've been pretty impressed with Canna's PK booster. Small amounts have really kicked my plants into the bloom phase. Would be curious to see how this would work out for you. I have some CNS17, but I haven't really used it much. I've been using the Flora Micro and Bloom series with great results.

Neil

Back