auction Box-O-Chocolates Auction

Up for auction are 20 Chocolate Habaneros (a mix of Congo Black and Jamaican Hot Chocolate), 10 Red Savina and I'm throwing in a Chocolate Bhut Jolokia and a Yellow Devil's Tongue. Most of the pods are JUMBO SIZE (up to 2 inches), all are very good quality and of course HOT!:mouthonfire: The rules of the auction are as follows:

Bidding starts now at $5.50 to cover the cost of shipping

To bid, simply reply here with the amount of your bid.

You must have a paypal account to bid

Payment is due within 6 hours of the end of the auction

The auction ends at 12:01pm est Friday, October 7th. However, if there are no bids for 12 hours in a row at anytime during the auction, the auction will end and the last person to bid will be declared the winner.

If there are last minute bids, the auction will be extended for five minutes after each bid. If there are no bids for 5 minutes in a row after 12:01pm est Friday the last bidder will be declared the winner.

This auction is for bidders in the US only.

Shipping is free

I will PM the winner shortly after the end of the auction for shipping and payment info

No returns

I will ship the peppers in a small flat rate USPS box.

Here are the pods!
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNTkuanBn.jpg

One of the jumbo size Congos
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjAuanBn.jpg

This is a half pound of peppers!
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjEuanBn.jpg

Good luck to all and happy bidding!

Let the auction begin!

I should auction off an envelope of seeds with varieties of 25+ super hots. lol. Hmmmmm...

Nice looking pods by the way.

Chris

OK, time to sweeten the deal. I'll throw in your choice of ten naga morich, 20 carribean red habaneros or 50 Thai dragons. Just include your choice with your bid. If there are no bids by 1:07am est the auction will end.

Just a follow up, i got the box today and everything looks great. He was even nice enough to throw in some naga morich and some thai hot dragon and a red bhut. Thanks Daniel

Back