• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Brazilian starfish review ~omg these are great ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOxfdMq2wuM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I've heard such great things about these things and had to try em! They are the best tasting pepper I've ever tried! I thought they had almost a sweet fruity cucumber flavor! I just can't get over how delicious these are. Thanks for sending them to us rob! Awesome pepper bro!

I ordered a box of these from pepperlover last week. Definitely agree with how delicious they are. 1st thing my wife asked after trying it was you're keeping the seeds right? Lol. Tried them fresh then she stuffed some with cream cheese and cheddar cheese,wrapped in bacon then baked. Best stuffed pepper I've had. Trying to think of a good sauce to make with the remainder.

huh?? Liked Caleb's review better then yours ;)  :rofl:

Just not to say all bad : Awesome now we have 2 opinions here :)

Greetz,

Oli

PS: Dont mind me fooling around a bit :) Great review bro, cant wait to see more from u guys!

MeatHead1313 said:
I ordered a box of these from pepperlover last week. Definitely agree with how delicious they are. 1st thing my wife asked after trying it was you're keeping the seeds right? Lol. Tried them fresh then she stuffed some with cream cheese and cheddar cheese,wrapped in bacon then baked. Best stuffed pepper I've had. Trying to think of a good sauce to make with the remainder.
That sounds killer with the cream cheese and bacon!

So many peppers, so little time!

Back