• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

breeding Breeding Pepper's?

I would suggest finding some vegetable breeding/growing books to read, doing a few internet/forum searches, and then coming back and asking specific questions after you are well read on the subject.
I asked the question for a reason, I couldn't find anything on google that was helpful, and I only get questions from other people with no useful replies such as yours to them.

I asked the question for a reason, I couldn't find anything on google that was helpful, and I only get questions from other people with no useful replies such as yours to them.
This kind of response is only going to get more "questions from other people with no useful replies".

This kind of response is only going to get more "questions from other people with no useful replies".
Damn, I forgot to put in "When I search the forums" before that... e.e

Try a bookstore or a library, honestly I'm trying to be helpful here.
Yes, but you could recommend a book...

I'm reading this..

breed your own vegetable varieties

its pretty good so far.
Thank you for actually putting a link to something at least.

Try a site search its a popular question, or just go here
http://fatalii.net/growing/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=54

get them drunk, pretend to like to listen to them talk about themselves... :beer:

Yeah sounds all good but later down the track you get stuck will little peppers running around you have to look after!

I was going to link the fatalii.net site but its already been done. That is a very easy to understand guide, and I will make full use of it when I manage to get my chilli plant to actually grow!

Back