• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Bringtheheat vs. Red Trinidad Scorpion

I thought that after yesterdays showdown with the red 7 pod, that nothing could be any hotter than that, but boy was I wrong! The red Trinidad Scorpion was so damn hot that I honestly couldn't do anything but drink milk and crew ice to help cover the unimaginable pain that I was feeling. The back of my throat burned so damn it was unreal, and my tongue and sides of my mouth hurt like hell as well. This was by far the worst pepper I've tried so far, and I hope nothing else surpasses it, as I'm not sure I can handle any worse. If the camera wasn't rolling, I think I would have been in fetal position in the middle of my kitchen floor. Buddy, thanks again for the peppers, but this one was so hot I wish you wouldn't have given it to me. LOL.
If anyone wants to see a grown man suffer, here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbQnSxVhbE0

wow. nice video - hope that you enjoyed the chile as much as i enjoyed watching you eat it. nicely done!

great review! luckily there is nothing hotter than the scorpions at the moment. douglah is really the only thing close. hope you didn't get the insane gut pain that scorpions can produce! that's the worst part.

great review! luckily there is nothing hotter than the scorpions at the moment. douglah is really the only thing close. hope you didn't get the insane gut pain that scorpions can produce! that's the worst part.

You've tried them all, and you think the Trinidad Scorpion is the absolute hottest?

It was by far the hottest thing I've tried to date, and I've had a Red Bhut Jolokia, Yellow 7 Pod, Red 7 Pod, and now this.

Luckily for me my stomach didn't receive any side effects from the scorpion, but the Red 7 gave my stomach a pretty good ass kicking!

Back