• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense BROWN SCORPION?

pappywith4 said:
Did I read right that there is a brown scorpion? If so where can I buy some seeds?

I've been looking for some as well. If you uncover any please share the info.

Alan

I believe i am growing the Brown Scorpion, the seeds were given to me by a person i cannot remember and were labeled as "Scorpion". I was expecting red pods but they are ripening brown. I don't know if they are a true Scorpion or not and non of the pods have exhibited the trademark tail/stinger.

If you two guys want some seeds send a pm. ;)

I had a plant last year ... I did only 3 fruits ....

Unfortunately I ran out of seeds (some friend of the forum has been satisfied) ...

these were seeds Trinihottie ... therefore must be stabilized

26.07%20001.jpg

Hi Marco I woke this morning to find two brown scorpion seedlings germinated. I thought that the doughlah was the rarest pepper on earth but it looks like the brown scorpion may take that cake. I will give extra care to the two little babies as it looks like the fate of this pepper is in our hands. Here's hoping for some beautiful chocolate Scorpion pods with tails, I will be sharing pics of these in the scorpion appreciation grow event if they do. Seed next year guys.

Hi David

Hope all

I divided the seeds to friends as possible ..... someone has the good fortune to have plants similar to the original ... and continue in the stabilization ;)

Back