• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

BUBBLEGUM 7 POD TEST

Ya buddy! Glad Naga is doing it the RIGHT way!
Don't worry about the haters!

Hate on HATERS!

Keep on being Naga,and forget the haters!
Steve...you're getting tougher and tougher by the pod!

Compared to the last pod, you were pretty stoic against this one.

P.S. - I am interested in knowing more about the Bubblegum 7 Pod.

Once it is stable, it will be shared with people. You won't have to buy them because, Nagacanario (Ed) the other white does it because he loves it(not about the money). I FEEL the same way as do many many people on this forum do. Glad you liked the vid.

other white meat

Thanks juan, sure anytime.
Will try to remember all the info on it that Ed said.

Ive still have yet to do a full pod maybe one day lol but in the mean time thanks for the video's man keep them coming

The plant that grew true is a F2(Nagacanario's plant) the others grew more like morouga(no red stem or red top growth). Nagacanario got seeds from Paul M Tonkin (UK), who got them as a F1 from John(UK) the guy who is doing some really cool crossbreeding. Paul is the first to review his stuff.(Really cool pods)

Nice. I just have to add some of my observations on this
I think its actually a TSMB(Trinidad scorpion Moruga blend) X yellow 7. Morugas(red and yellow) are totally different varieties.
What do you mean by the one f2 grew true? You mean it looked like the f1? Ideally you'd want to grow out tonnes of f2s to find the best como of genes for next years f3s, but for most I guess thats easier said than done

I guess thats my point, most people are calling the TSMB a Moruga when there is already a Moruga(red and yellow) variety. I doubt its the Moruga red which is not a super-hot and is not really very popular with hot-heads.

Back