• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bubblegum 7 Pot pepper test

Fantastic stuff! That`s the phenotype we all want, right there!!!

I think the Reaper killed us both. I was fine until I ate that bloody Reaper    :P

Hophead said:
I thought you were all done eating superhots mega? Im glad to see ya back in the chair. :D
Thanks bud! Nope changed my mind at least for now haha
Nigel said:
Fantastic stuff! That`s the phenotype we all want, right there!!!

I think the Reaper killed us both. I was fine until I ate that bloody Reaper    :P

Yeah, same here about the Reaper, which is why I will never eat another one lol. Yes, its the correct pheno Nigel. I have a few plants growing right now, hopefully I will have the correct pheno!
Horray for no stomach cramps!!!! Eating some ice cream after the review really helped!

Dude, I got hiccups like that from a half a kung pao last year.  I think being my first year, I have to pick one superhot to try.  I'm growing two of these plants this year, and all the pods I've seen on here look awesome.

Great review!

You are a real trooper.I have been on this sight for a couple months,and Nigel reviews with yours are the best.There are thousands of vids on you tube of people eating superhots but they dont give the reviews like you guys.I will post pics of all my Hots in my garden when I get a chance.Hang in there and take care of that stomach.

burntends said:
You are a real trooper.I have been on this sight for a couple months,and Nigel reviews with yours are the best.There are thousands of vids on you tube of people eating superhots but they dont give the reviews like you guys.I will post pics of all my Hots in my garden when I get a chance.Hang in there and take care of that stomach.
Thanks bud, I appreciate the kind words! Nigel is an awesome reviewer! Thanks for watching our reviews
Pepperhead said:
Dude, I got hiccups like that from a half a kung pao last year.  I think being my first year, I have to pick one superhot to try.  I'm growing two of these plants this year, and all the pods I've seen on here look awesome.

Great review!
Thanks! I believe I get the hiccups the worst after I eat a full meal and then eat a pepper afterwards. Its better to eat a full meal because its easier on the stomach

Nice review Jon. Glad you are back in the saddle  :party:

You should get with Todd. He has some shake with banana and other stuff before and after every review he does and he said it cured his stomach problems:) 

Back