• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Buddy's 2012 Grow Log

i'm a bit behind this year, but here's what i've got going (i will post some pics at a later date):
7 Pot, Brainstrain (1) 7 Pot, Brainstrain, Yellow (1) 7 Pot, Jonah (1) 7 Pot, Large Yellow (3) 7 Pot, Primo (1) 7 Pot, White (1) 7 Pot, Yellow (2) Aji Limo Rojo (4) Anaheim, Barker's X-Hot (1) Anaheim, Big Jim (2) Anaheim, Sonora (1) Banana (2) Bell, Minature Red (1) Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate (4) Bhut Jolokia, Red (4) Bhut Jolokia, Yellow (4) Broome Chile (2) Cayenee, Long Slim (4) Cayenne, Carolina (5) Cherry Stuffer (1) Cherry, Large Sweet (4) Chinese Giant (1) Corbacci (2) Datil (1) Dorset Naga (2) Goronong, Yellow (2) Habalokia (4) Habanero, Bahamian Goat (2) Habanero, Chocolate (2) Habanero, Red Paper Lantern (2) Impact (1) Jalapeno, Biker Billy (2) Jalapeno, Purple (1) Naga Dorset Morich (2) Nardello (2) Paprika (2) Scotch Bonnet, Big Sun (2) Scotch Bonnet, Early Red (2) Scotch Bonnet, Foodarama (2) Thai, Dragon (2) Thai, Large Orange (1) Thai, Mound (2) Thai, Orange (1) Thai, Yellow (2) Trinidad Morovas (1) Trinidad Mourouga (1) Trinidad Scorpion, Butch (1) Trinidad Scorpion, Original (1) Trinidad Scorpion, Yellow (1)

Nice harvest Buddy I see a meal in there that involves stuffing a pepper. Plants look great with loads of pods I got to the point where my plants are teasing me with small harvest here and there rather than a large one. Looks like everything is going well for you hopefully it continues

Here's my harvest fro 8-19-2012. Finally starting to get some pods - lots of sweet ones and finally starting to get some hot ones.

Hot and Mild together:
P1030875.jpg

Hot ones:
P1030876.jpg

Not so hot ones:

P1030877.jpg

Very nice Buddy! Thanks for getting me started growing chiles this year - can't wait until I get some harvests like you do.

Very nice Buddy! Thanks for getting me started growing chiles this year - can't wait until I get some harvests like you do.

you are more than welcome. good luck with the balance of the season. looking forward to seeing some of your pics.

Nice pull Buddy... The weather is just about perfect here right now. I'm sure the temps are similar for you guys. Another month left, good luck to you sir.

Sweet. Do we get to see the smoker going again. I envy your smoker. Found a bottle with a tiny bit of the Apple/Cherry wood smoked bhuts you sent me back when I started the forum.

Updated 8/26:

starting to generate a little heat. here's what i picked today. thais, 7s (yellow and red), bhuts, t. scorpions, broome chille, carolina cayennes, joe's long cayenne, habanero, a few datils, a few sweets etc. have lots and lots of pods hanging.

P1030897.jpg

starting to get some fairly decent harvests. here's from today (8-30-2012):

the whole family:
P1030900-1.jpg

right side (can't wait to try the white 7s i've never grown before)
P1030903.jpg

center section (finally getting some of the chocolate varieties, and i love thai chiles)
P1030904.jpg

left side
P1030905.jpg

will be firing up the smoker one of these days :P

Looking good Buddy! You're getting some nice harvests now! Are those the Trinidad morovas, yellow ones, center top? Have you tasted them yet? I've really enjoyed the Trinidad Scotch Bonnets from pepperlover, both red and yellow. Great taste and wonderful pods!

Back