auction Buddy's Charity Auction - Closed

buddy said:
I've never done an auction or sold anything before . . .  but, putting up some of my sauces/purees/jellies for auction.  Proceeds will go to a charity of my choice - I will announce the charity upon closing of the auction.  Minimum bid is $12.00 (to cover shipping).  Bids in whole dollars only and limited to continental US.  Auction closes on Thursday, December 4th at 5:00 p.m.  I will try to ship on Friday. 

attachicon.gif
DSC_1103.JPG

Already boxed up and ready to go:

attachicon.gif
DSC_1107.JPG

Ok, it has been awhile since I received my box of goodies from Buddy, but with the holidays and everything else I finally have a chance to comment on them.   Everything that I had read from other members about the quality and taste was spot on.  I still have not tried the Jerk sauce or the Naga puree, but I will in due time.  The jelly and the candied jalapeños have a great balance of sweet and heat.  The taco sauce and the pecan smoked moruga puree are to die for.  Finally had the taco sauce last night and it just blows any commercial stuff out of the water.   A description of the smoked puree does not do it justice…just pure perfection and heat, that just a dash of it to any dish really improves it.   If you ever have the chance to win, buy or donate to get some of Buddy's goods, do not hesitate.  Thank you again Buddy for doing something for a good cause.  

tctenten said:

Ok, it has been awhile since I received my box of goodies from Buddy, but with the holidays and everything else I finally have a chance to comment on them.   Everything that I had read from other members about the quality and taste was spot on.  I still have not tried the Jerk sauce or the Naga puree, but I will in due time.  The jelly and the candied jalapeños have a great balance of sweet and heat.  The taco sauce and the pecan smoked moruga puree are to die for.  Finally had the taco sauce last night and it just blows any commercial stuff out of the water.   A description of the smoked puree does not do it justice…just pure perfection and heat, that just a dash of it to any dish really improves it.   If you ever have the chance to win, buy or donate to get some of Buddy's goods, do not hesitate.  Thank you again Buddy for doing something for a good cause.  
Well said.   I agree 100 %.   He could retire just selling his great products!!

Back