• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Buffalo wild wings BLAZIN' sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatilDaddy

Banned
They have a thing called the blazin' challenge where you eat 6 or 12 wings in six miutes and you cant eat or drink anything else. I didnt do it but know I easily could have. I tried this amazing sauce the other day and had the waitress bring me more to take home. Does anyone know what kind of peppers they might have used in it? Supposedly its about 300,00 schovilles. I think you could buy a bottle if you wanted and read the ingredients but I didnt think to do so. Probably just would have said "peppers" anyway. Has anyone else tried this stuff? Strange for something from a big chain to be so good!

• 6 fresh habanero peppers (with seeds)
  • 5 lemon drop peppers (or other small hot pepper)
  • 8 jalapenos (with seeds)
  • 2-3 garlic cloves
  • 2 cups white vinegar
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
  • fresh ground black pepper
  • salt
Here's the link to some of the others(if not all):

http://www.epicporti...-wings-recipes/

Happy 4th to my fellow Americans!

Is this the exact recipe? I saw one just like this a minute ago when searching but it was a recreation recipe.

I don't know if its the exact one,but you could create it,and try it. I personallly don't have ANY Lemon drops:( I apparently cant stop killing these stupid Aji types anyways LOL(love the fruity heat blast)!!!

I just sent the URL to a chef from work whose Jamaican,to get his response on the "Jerk Style" ,and his reply was not appropriate for these forums LOL...

So they may be very similar,or they may just be his opinion. Some of them after reading tho,do sound very similar to the taste I remember in the wings I've tried.

There are actually 2 different challenges. If you eat 12 wings in 6 minutes or less, you get your picture taken and placed on their wall of winners with the time it takes you to do it. If you eat 12 wings in 3 minutes or less, you get your picture taken and a gift certificate for 6 free wings on your next visit. At least that is what they told me last time I went and did the challenge as I recall. They used to give out a 'blazin challenge survivor' t-shirt if you completed the challenge but they no longer do that. Although not that spicy, I do not think the blazin sauce is that bad.

Wrong section. This is for peppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back