Building a Kegorator for beer on tap!

Hi all.

I know i love to watch peoples projects as they progress so here is my latest one.

I had a 320 liter freezer for the job but:

1. It only fit one 50 liter keg and the other had to be a little 19 liter corny.
2. It blew up when my sister in law sat sofa bed cussions over the compressor cooling slots

Thanks mate.... good idea!

I actually thinking of getting a router and removing some of the solid timber top. This witt remove weight and give me a space to fill it with expandafoam before i fit the SS plate to the base. I can leave a solid part in the center for the font mounting.

cheers

Sickmont said:
Nice score, Tony. Too bad you were'nt closer, i'd offer to do some custom paint work on it for ya.

No problem, he could pay for the trip and supplies and you do the job for free!

mmmmmmmmmm

I recon Sickmont should take a holiday to Australia. HE could stay in the fantsdtic Hunter Valley where i live...... Massive wine region and all sorts of fantastic things to see and do.

HE could drop by and paint the freezer while i feed him beer and chilli during his travels.

Awwww now that sounds like fun!

cheers

tony05 said:
mmmmmmmmmm

I recon Sickmont should take a holiday to Australia.

Awwww now that sounds like fun!

No way!! A plane to England will be the first thing he's jumping on.

Now that's what sounds like fun!

This is funny. I'm currently in "learning mode" on kegerators. This is going to be my next p0roject. After brewing and bottling a few beers and waiting for them to carb I've basically said "to hell with this, I'm kegging".

My only problem now is once it's built I'm really going to be drinking alot more. Midnight trips to the basement to sneak a sip or five. Wake up and have a half a glass for breakfest. Lay under the tap and have it pour into my mouth....I'M DOOMED!!!!!

RB......... ITs summer here and i have a big pool and beer on tap! back to you :)

Guitar god fella.......... you will be to drunk to make it to your all important 10 000 posts. How will you ever survive :)

cheers

tony05 said:
RB......... ITs summer here and i have a big pool and beer on tap! back to you :)

rainbowberry said:
Wow! You have beer on tap! Sickmont's gonna have to up his game now.

Dude, the beer and pool are very, very tempting indeed(so is Australia as a whole, for that fact) but she's got you way beat in the looks department by far.

Sickmont said:
Dude, the beer and pool are very, very tempting indeed(so is Australia as a whole, for that fact) but she's got you way beat in the looks department by far.

I concur..plus you just know that she'd have beer anyways. :hell:

EEK!! tottally just realised I passed 2500 posts...*blames beer*

*goes and gets a 8am beer to celebrate*

it's ok if yer celebrating eh? Besides, it's like 4pm where RB's at....

QuadShotz said:
I concur..plus you just know that she'd have beer anyways. :hell:

EEK!! tottally just realised I passed 2500 posts...*blames beer*

*goes and gets a 8am beer to celebrate*

it's ok if yer celebrating eh? Besides, it's like 4pm where RB's at....

Nah, 8am for beer is just so wrong, on non-work days I can only just about open one eye at that time, let alone get the energy to open a beer. Saying that in my younger days... well that's a whole different story, much of which is very hazy.

Back