Bulk Pods and Powders

[SIZE=12pt]For larger Bulk Pods & Powders orders 

Price per kilo (2.2lb) is $60 shipping included worldwide.
Powders: minimum order (19 kilos/41lb) 
·        Carolina Reaper Red
·        Moruga Scorpion Red
·        Moruga Scorpion Chocolate
·        Bhutlah Chocolate

Whole dry pods: minimum order (15 kilos/33lb)
·        Carolina Reaper Red
·        Moruga Scorpion Red
·        Moruga Scorpion Chocolate
·        Bhutlah Chocolate
If interest in ordering larger quantity please contact us for more info

Pepperlover.com@hotmail.com
[/SIZE]

lable22.png

SAM_1852.jpg

SAM_1859.jpg

Just curious but....even if you own a restaurant, why have that much powder?

Hot food is increasing in popularity but not enough to buy several pounds of super hot powders. I have trouble getting anyone I know to eat what I cook.

Mystere said:

Hot food is increasing in popularity but not enough to buy several pounds of super hot powders. I have trouble getting anyone I know to eat what I cook.
Making hot sauce by volume you use a lot more than you think per batch and powder is much easier to get year round over as an example fresh Carolina Reapers in bulk. 

I completely spaced it on the growing popularity of hot sauces.

Speaking of which, Chocolate Plague needs to drop in price.

Mystere said:

You are asking someone who sells it for a living why they have inventory?

That holy fuck minimum order size is what threw me for a loop.

I bought three boxes from Sonoran Spice that have 3.75 ounce containers of Ghost, Moruga Scorpion and Reaper powder in early February. I've been cooking with them with most meals since and not one of those bottles are empty.

I considered getting a single kilo of each to save money in the long run but now realize it would take several years to go through one.

When I thought of how few people I've met who are willing to eat super hot peppers or foods made with them, I figured over forty pounds would be excessive even for a restaurant. I forgot to consider making large quantities of hot sauce.

The confusion wasn't about why so much is sold. I was just wondering why someone would think they needed so much.

Yes well the title says BULK and this is someone's sales ad so please respect it. If it is not for you, that is fine. To discuss who uses bulk, there's a discussion area.

Back