Bulk pods-MFRB

I'm just testing the water to see if there is any demand for bulk pods.
There comes a time each year, when because I grow too much, I have a lot of extra pods.
I am growing out some homegrown crosses, and I have a knack for keeping any plant/pod with any redeeming qualities an unstable F2, etc throw off.
These pods all have various pod shapes, flavors, heat levels, etc.
All are unstable guys which I didn't cut down because each had a redeeming quality.
The ancestors of these pods are all A SCORPION and A BHUT JOLOKIA pepper. Which scorpion and which Bhut varies.
I would think people who make sauces for their neighbors, powder guys, might make use of these as filler or etc.
I don't want to hear a ton of flack because these are not the hottest, or the tastiest, etc pod anyone has ever eaten. I kept them all because I thought each had some quality which was admirable.
As such, I'm selling this MFRB for 35$. I cover shipping. PM me if anyone is interested. I may have some more of these in the future:

For those unaware: it costs 14$ to ship this guy. The 21$ to spare I will contribute to the cost of my bismuth shotshells for teal season in a few weeks. Best, M

I have at least another MFRB available. Will pick if anyone PM's me. I can mail today if I get word before 3:30EST so I can pick and get to the PO by 4:30. 35$/MFRB. Same deal as the one above, mixed pods. Michael

Will have a MFRB of the red mix able to ship on Monday if anybody's interested. 35$ by PayPal. PM if you're interested. Michael

Back