for-sale BULK "SUPER HOTS" Peppers For SALE......

Good luck Dale. I'm interested to hear more about these coolers. If they cool them to the core how do they stay cold and without being frozen. Do you ship with ice as well?
They are only intended to cool them coming right out of the sun...once cooled they will be able to be kept at a higher temp through shipping and such..the shock cooling is really just to keep the pods from rotting right away fresh off the plants and to get the suns heat out of them :) A tip i picked up from a friend (whos been a TON of help) :) This is a process used by huge commercial growers im finding out as well by talking to some guys here in Florida in the business...

Hey Bakers...I teach at a school that has a fair amount of chile heads...there's about 6 of us that love the supers. Any chance of cranking out a mixed box? We might be looking at splitting 2-3 pounds of mixed supers, if you could swing it.

Oh...by the way...LOVE the logo art. After I saw Omri toss that in the ring right away, I threw in the towel, lol.

Some sellers are asking for $4-$6 per oz which could make it $60+ and for bulk price they might be $40 -$50 plus shipping. BP I think your on the right track and look forward to taking you up on that offer.
Aaron

Some sellers are asking for $4-$6 per oz which could make it $60+ and for bulk price they might be $40 -$50 plus shipping. BP I think your on the right track and look forward to taking you up on that offer.
Aaron
You my friend will get your first box FREE! Just like all the other members who have helped me along the way! :) I am a man of my WORD if nothing else! LOL :)

Just had a bit of good news to share with everyone!! :) I was out potting up some Chocolate Bhuts and others into 3 gallon pots, when i noticed they all pretty much had flowers on them! :) The plants are all pretty much this size or bigger..mostly bigger i just happened to grab a smaller one when i took the pic :)

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0190.jpg

Just keeping everyone updated :)

Hey Bakers...I teach at a school that has a fair amount of chile heads...there's about 6 of us that love the supers. Any chance of cranking out a mixed box? We might be looking at splitting 2-3 pounds of mixed supers, if you could swing it.

Oh...by the way...LOVE the logo art. After I saw Omri toss that in the ring right away, I threw in the towel, lol.
I currently do not have any fresh pods or sale...will in a bit, but not currently...just follow the thread and i will update when i have some available :)

Whatcha think?

give Bakers a chance.I can say he`s been ramped up on seeds.Still can`t wait to see 10,000 plants!Great season rich

Back