• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Bunnies are everywhere!

tumblr_m81yf4JCjO1r9accbo3_500_zps1e1e6d31.gif

My contract clearly states "NO BROWN M&Ms"!! How am I suppose to know that my ex wasn't sittin in that bowl? Come on people, work with me here.

giphy_zpsa03621bd.gif

Pssst, Rymerpt made fudge last night with chocolate scorpian pepper in it. Don't tell anyone, but now my farts smell like chocolate carrots.

Rymert, you must continue this...

-Bunny Commander.

Oh btw, in case I didn't mention that before, I would like to be referred to as the Bunny Commander from now on.

giphy1_zpsfd7a13f8.gif

"Bunny Commander, watch out for the Easter Bunny. That guy has gone rogue. He's eating all the peppers and crappin all over the damn place."
images60_zpsba1d9ae9.jpg

Bunny Commander
hqdefault_zps47cc26bb.jpg

1260126881_bunny2008_zpsc748b731.jpg

Tell the commander I've got this under control. Next time I see that bastard mount a chicken that'll be the last Easter egg he ever makes.

images66_zps7732bd5f.jpg

Saw him at the Mall, but to many kids around for a good shot.

images64_zps68af05b9.jpg

Commander, enough is enough let's nuke um.

Jayt's proper address from this time forward shall be-

BCHDCtsnchdotm

Bunny
Commander
Hot
Dog
Chef
thou
shalt
not
cook
hot
dogs
other
than
microwaved...

:rolleyes:....

JayT!   Yer Killin' me Smalls!!!! 

SanPatricio said:

"Commander, my plans to eat peppers and do what bunnies do best all day have just been crushed. After seeing that picture I have to go wash my conacts and hope I can massage some life back into my carrot. Ouch!"

"Took a hit of Humbolt Hotsauce mango habenero staight from the bottle and now fell better"

"I've got a sixpack comming from LDHS may have to do a review. With your permission ofcourse commander. Bunnies know peppers, ya know. Besides my tolorance seems to be better than Bigred's".

"Holly sheeit saw blue for two days staight. I coulda cracked walnuts I tell ya. Had to look back a few to #327 to get it to finally go away."

YEP!   Already gotz my pic......

Back