• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Bunnies are everywhere!

images (2).jpg

images13_zpsaf5c6f90.jpg

Back in my day you got an honest dollar for honest days work. Ma was home makin bread, the younguns were outside playin, sted uh messin with that dug burn xbox or what ever that dang thing is called. Hell, we even used to have to chop our own wood.

I went out and chopped this myself this mornin. Don't tell Ma, but bout slipped a disc doin it. Dang it sucks gettin old.

I thought I would ask the Bunnymaster. Wtf is going on here? Are younger bunnies getting jumped into the gang? Or is this just a regular show of force by rabbit riot?

http://youtu.be/KVgCCr_-wOE

Hmmm, hard to say.  At first I thought it might be a turf war, but after seeing how little fighting actually happened, it looked more like the musical version of West Side Story.

hogleg said:
I thought I would ask the Bunnymaster. Wtf is going on here? Are younger bunnies getting jumped into the gang? Or is this just a regular show of force by rabbit riot?
that looks like a bitch you slept with ma women, now we goin to fuck you up fight

Back