• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Burmese Naga Pod Review (Tmudder)

Been looking for these to grow. Nice review. I love the strong flavour of Nagas, especially in food. Had a couple of small ones with dinner tonight. Not one of those monsters, though. 

Thanks Nigel, I agree, the Nagas have great flavor, this pod imparticular was extremely hot and the hottest Naga I've ever tried/

I just ate my first Burmese Naga a few days ago. Ouch. A seriously hot pepper. I got my seeds from Grant in Australia (junglerain) and he said the seeds were collected at a market in Burma.

Super David said:
Do these pods actually have any relation to Burma?

Yes they do I collected these from a street Market (they were just layed out on the side of the road) from a town in Burma named Mandalay.

saugapepper said:
I just ate my first Burmese Naga a few days ago. Ouch. A seriously hot pepper. I got my seeds from Grant in Australia (junglerain) and he said the seeds were collected at a market in Burma.
Great Review Jon...

JungleRain said:
Yes they do I collected these from a street Market (they were just layed out on the side of the road) from a town in Burma named Mandalay.

Great Review Jon...
My Dad was Burmese, I would love to grow some of these if you are willing to sell me some seeds.

received my burmese naga seeds on Friday! and a free pack of mixed super hots!
Thanks JungleRain!

Customs didnt bother the package at all, I'm glad I avoided the $56 seed inspection fee!

West Australia had a law change! Customs are charging $56 for inspection of seeds coming into WA from any other state. The gardening community is raging! Seed selling sites are shutting down business to WA. Its ridiculous. I slipped through the cracks

Back