• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Burned leaves...

looks like you need to let the plants and the soil

breathe

you need to have fresh air in and out of your lungs

the chilis need to breathe through their leaves and their roots

please let the water evaporate more from the soil and see if that will help

may try to put a fan blowing on those also

it seems that plants were shocked a lot almost month ago.
leaves still dropping, there are some little new ones and pretty much future flowers/buds.

dunno what to do any more, I put them in bigger pots almost two weeks ago with almost no water and still no noticeable progress or growth...

dsc02311g.jpg

dsc02312c.jpg

dsc02313e.jpg

dsc02314k.jpg

dsc02315yj.jpg

"dunno what to do any more"

the pictures of the plants inside looks like they are wet
the ones outside look a little dry
please try to aim in between these and 'wait' a week

and then show new pictures in seven to ten days

They aren't vegging anymore. They are starting to set flowers. Pinch all them flowers off and next time you need to water hit with a vegging nutes. They are trying to produce pods instead of growing more. Pinch em off and they will start to grow again.

Im not trying to make anyone mad, but giving those plants nutrients is the last thing you need to do. If you want those plants to recover, then re think your soil, repot into fresh balanced soil after knocking all the existing soil off the root mass. Those plants are smothered man...nutriently speaking....lol

Im not trying to make anyone mad, but giving those plants nutrients is the last thing you need to do. If you want those plants to recover, then re think your soil, repot into fresh balanced soil after knocking all the existing soil off the root mass. Those plants are smothered man...nutriently speaking....lol

To me it looks like overwatering more than nute burn.... but I could be wrong. I just thought it would be a good way to get what it needs to start vegging again.

In the beginning they were clearly overwatered, yes. Note the slight chlorosis...feeding a plant more nutrients when they are showing signs of obvious fert burn is a classic grower error. The burn occurs in the leaf edges, the chlorosis shows within the margins....plenty of N in those veins. A plant in need of N wont look like this. Honestly if anything, maybe a little soluble mg to water in.

Yea your right i didn't look close enough to the leaf edges def a lil burn. I agree with the mg. IMO that should be given at every watering and feeding. I have the General Organics CaMg+
at 0-0-0. I highly recommend it.

Good stuff. Just makes you think though....what the heck are they doing to our water that this many growers end up with soil that cant retain calcium, magnesium, and iron?! Regardless of overwatering it shouldnt strip this fast. Im sure that his soil structure has lots to do with it as well as his ph. OP, you test your runoff ph? Id be interested in seeing what it was before you let th rain water do the work. What soil mix you growing in?

this is what I found on leaves yesterday...
usik.jpg

and in soil...
bubeg.jpg

bubahz.jpg

they don't look friendly to me, for sure.

BASTARDS!! I hate bad bugs! Seems like if its not one thing its an other.

I'm thinking your plants Resistance has gone down due to Newt burn/over watering, be very careful spraying that plant. unhealthy plants don't like to be sprayed. In this state they are more likely to get burned by chemicals or get fungal stuff from too much water.

For the Aphids, cover the soil and spray the plant with a light dish soap and water mixture. like 5 drops per spray bottle full of water. The dish soap will dry out the waxy coating on the aphids and kill them. As for the little sh!ts in your soil, I don't know what those are.

Back