• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Butch T x Douglah F4

I couldn't resist digging it out from under the light. So without further ado here she is.

CAM00383_zpsdc0cf9d4.jpg

Those seeds i sent you are the exact same ones as posted here. I got them from someone who got them out of pods from silversurfer! Enjoy.....

Its so awesome to stumble across this thread! I was wondering how these were going to turn out. I have 5 of these going right now. My largest has flowers on it but no pods yet. How old were they when they podded up?

Yup.
I was hoping those were the same ones.
Yum. :onfire:

Beautiful photographs. The peppers sound like they've earned a permanent spot in your collection.

They have definitely earned a spot for at least this year. Hopefully the F5's grow out and keep the heat and flavor.

@Smileyguy - I started my seeds in mid-September, so right at 210 days for ripe pods. But being in the greenhouse during the short days of winter probably caused it to be a bit slower than normal, I would guess its going to be 180-200 days like any other Chinense.

They have definitely earned a spot for at least this year. Hopefully the F5's grow out and keep the heat and flavor.

@Smileyguy - I started my seeds in mid-September, so right at 210 days for ripe pods. But being in the greenhouse during the short days of winter probably caused it to be a bit slower than normal, I would guess its going to be 180-200 days like any other Chinense.

Awesome I'm hoping to have some by July! That one is under the hid so maybe sooner since there's no short days in there!

Back