Buy my Harvest..Part 2

I have hit full capacity and am MIXED boxes when I harvest this week. I have Serranos, Caribbean Red Habs, Trinidad Scorpion Sweets, Indonesian Chiles, Red Bhuts, Barrackpores, Yellow 7Pots, Trinidad Scorpions, Morouga Scorpions, Red Savina/Fatalii cross(red), Fatalii/Red Savina cross(yellow), Cumari du Para, and Jimmy Nardellos.

Obviously the Serranos are locally available to most people so 1 or 2 in a box unless more wanted. About a dozen Barrackpore on the plant at this moment, so 1 or 2 will go in and the Nards are so tasty, but I have been holding off since I have harvested so many. The rest are loaded and ready.

$12 for a mixed SFRB(Shipping included/Lower 48 US)Payment through Paypal

or since when shipping I can fit 5 SFRB in a MFRB with a little room to spare

$40 for a MFRB(Shipping included/Lower 48 US)Payment through Paypal

If you are interested post here or send a PM and I will get something together for you.

Above I have listed"Red Savina/Fatalii cross(red), Fatalii/Red Savina cross(yellow)" These came from f2 seed, 2 plants put out yellow and the other 5 put out red. I listed with the prominent flavor first to make it easier. The original f1 seed came from a Fatalii pod.

I have a quart of Apple pie in the fridge with a slice of Morouga in it waiting for the first frost to kill the garden. It has been a great year!!

One for me, Brian.  PM coming

I know the first frost/freeze is just around the corner (although I try to convince myself it's a big city block before the turn!).

Thanks to Brian for helping me stave off such wicked thoughts with this nice box customized to my desires - Trinidad Scorpion Sweets, Cumari du Para, Jimmy Nardellos, Yellow 7Pots & Fatalii/Red Savina.

Day 1 - already sampled; jimmy nardellos, cumari du para, TS sweet, and savina/Fatali cross yellow. All awesome all very much appreciated. The family loved the Jimmys and we will be growing them next season.

Back