buying over wintered plants

if anyone wants to sell me any spare overwintered plants ide be willing to buy them for a hefty price so just shoot me a pm :) thanks!

most of the time when people overwinter plant it their precious selection that they are willing to keep alive till next growing season. i dont think you will have any luck buying any overwintered plants due to the extream care and expenses they need all winterlong, but you might get Lucky and fine some one who is willing to share his plants with you
Good Luck
Judy

send me a pm or send me a link of a pic of the plant and i just want anything heat wise habanero or +

ill look at the plant and offer then you can tell me + or -

but if its a good looking plant maybe $20-$30

Heaps cheaper to grow your own. Like Judy said these plants are usually chosen because the grower wants to keep them for various reasons.

No way i would part with my overwintered plants for any price really. :D

Heaps cheaper to grow your own. Like Judy said these plants are usually chosen because the grower wants to keep them for various reasons.

No way i would part with my overwintered plants for any price really. :D
I'll give you one thousand US dollars ($1,000USD) per plant! AND I'll add some goodies!

As several have stated above, overwintered plants become adopted children for most. The amount of time and special care that is put into keeping them healthy and alive doesn't have a dollar amount. At least in my mind ;)

+shipping or transporting one of these more seasoned plants would most likely be very costly(if done right) and possibly harmful to the plants.

Growing your own is always much cheaper/more rewarding if you have the space,time,resources ect.
If you're looking to experiment a bit, most gardening stores stock a small variety of pepper starts, mostly Jalo's, Cayenne's, and Hab's.

Good luck :cheers:

I'll sell you my overwintered Bhut Jalokia...but its dead.
icon_sad.gif

Back