BUYING Pods/Sauces for Reviews

I'll be starting a new youtube series on my channel reviewing hot peppers and sauces :) No benefit to me except the enjoyment i get from reviewing and spreading the word about peppers :)

I have a list of peppers I'd like to review and if anyone is selling these I'd like to purchase some for review and will gladly advertise for you if you wish :)

LIST
Infinity
7 Pot Strains
Bhut Strains
Naga Strains
Scorpion Strains
Anything else

Just message me and let me know what ya got! :)

Especially aiming to review 7 Pot Primo,Barrackpore,Jonah and the Infinity for my first reviews :)

around the 15th, I'll be back to my apartment and can sell you some Hot pepper powder. PM me and we can work out the details. My internet connection out here at the base of Grandfather mountain is spotty at best. But I should have no troubles once i'm back home.

Ken

@Armac - Well I am still wanting to grow as well so I am still buying seeds but want to review pods now :)

I sent you a message Alabama :)

i have powders and sauces available:

butch t, red and yellow bhuts, fatalii, naga morich, the following 7 pots (original, brain, barrack pore, jona, douglah), chocolate hab, white hab, red savina hab, scotch bonnet, aji cristal, tabasco, pequin, chiltepin....

i have powders for all of these, hot sauces with most, and seeds for all...lemme know what you want here or at
jimhaleii@yahoo.com
thx

Hit up Butch Taylor (Tigahb8 here on THP) and he will send you some pods for Butch T (the real deal as he is the source!)
Hit up Cappy (Pepper Ridge Farm here on THP or you can contact him at his website http://www.brainstrain7.com/) and he can most likely send you some pods for the red and yellow Brainstrains (again, he is the source like Butch is the source of the Butch T so these will be the real deal).

Edit: Of course you will have to pay for them though. But if you want to review the pods, might as well get the real deal and straight from the source.

Back