BUYING SEEDS NOW s - DOING KICKSTARTER - SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

Looking For Seeds with pureness.

I am not going to just take some one word for it that it is pure. So I will be looking for some recommendations or those who can vouch for you but chances are the community has decent amount of history and experience with each other and can provide with the help I can seek .

I am just being careful because in the past I have bought from various places like esty just to get the wrong type of pepper in the end. (comes out looking different etc)

So If you are legit and can pass number of questions I have then I will feel confident in buying from you. Reason why I am being extra strict because I recently started Kickstarter and I have been funded and I reach one of my stretch goals.
Plan on growing these for others who are trusting me to deliver. So I want to keep my word because for some of us some that all you have in this world.

1)Can you tell me which generation is this seed.2) Can you sell me seed that is F5 or higher
3) Can you provided me photo. 4) Do you have any reviews on your Product.

Just trying to be safe here but what I plan on doing is grow these seeds and document their progress over the course of year. I am going to mark down who sold me what for future reference if I like to buy from them again.
I would actually compare to other sellers for quality. Please note my audience is going to know everything and study from what I learn. I want to later down line suggest who they can go to buy from who is trust worthy. 

Photos and Measurement including video examples. My Processes and make journal weekly monthly notes about the plant development from subtle to any minor details of the plant.

So If you feel like you have good reputation then you got nothing to worry about. If you have no reputation perhaps this is good time to forge one with me. 

I am Looking for the following however open to know what you have in stock sweet or hot and even hybrids.
Trinidad Perfume
Carolina Reaper
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
7 Pot Douglah pepper

Bhut Jolokia
Bishop’s Crown Pepper

Hold your money until my package gets there.  Everything on your list but one.  Should go out Monday.

Sorry it is taking a few days.  I am slammed with fresh pepper orders.  First frost could be any time and I only have maybe 4 hours standing a day.  I dont pick fresh on Saturdays, so am putting trades and gifts together then.  I dont have the last one on that list, but the others n more go out on Monday.  Welcome to the obsession.

Oh, and if someone sends you Bishops Crown, please share back.

Don't be so picky! I understand dealing with open pollinated seeds that you have a chance of not getting what you want cause its happened to me before. But that's why I've isolated what's True over the years for my own seed stock. Even tho there's a chance a bug can get in and cross polinate it for anyone. Regardless a picky post like that makes you look like a snob imo and I don't see you getting a lot of people wanting to deal with you. The only reason I'm posting is I know my shit is cream of the crop and I prolly would have just given you seeds out of the kindness of my heart. But after seeing how picky your going to be good luck on your search.. Oh and check my references lol

Ps.. Old school members don't usually deal with beggars looking for free seeds either. Wtf you can't afford to go to a site and buy a couple 5 dollar packs of seeds? Kickstarter program lmfao

AJ Drew said:
Hold your money until my package gets there.  Everything on your list but one.  Should go out Monday.

Sorry it is taking a few days.  I am slammed with fresh pepper orders.  First frost could be any time and I only have maybe 4 hours standing a day.  I dont pick fresh on Saturdays, so am putting trades and gifts together then.  I dont have the last one on that list, but the others n more go out on Monday.  Welcome to the obsession.

Oh, and if someone sends you Bishops Crown, please share back.

Thank you for your kindness. Your real champ in my book. I plan to repay your kindness double.  It was only few days ago I just started with nothing now things are looking up for me.
So with your contribution I plan on growing them all. I will do nice grow log on them. I'll make sure to recommend your website to my future followers.   

smileyguy697 said:
Don't be so picky! I understand dealing with open pollinated seeds that you have a chance of not getting what you want cause its happened to me before. But that's why I've isolated what's True over the years for my own seed stock. Even tho there's a chance a bug can get in and cross polinate it for anyone. Regardless a picky post like that makes you look like a snob imo and I don't see you getting a lot of people wanting to deal with you. The only reason I'm posting is I know my shit is cream of the crop and I prolly would have just given you seeds out of the kindness of my heart. But after seeing how picky your going to be good luck on your search.. Oh and check my references lol

Ps.. Old school members don't usually deal with beggars looking for free seeds either. Wtf you can't afford to go to a site and buy a couple 5 dollar packs of seeds? Kickstarter program lmfao

I like what I want does that make me picky perhaps but I have personal standers that seems bit extreme to others.

I am snob because I was asking for specifics? Perhaps I am but like I said I am being careful with other people money. Being careful with other people money...... apparently makes me sound like a snob.
Honestly I am not going to take it personally.  :D However maybe my post comes off to intimidating.  

I am not going to risk people who funded my project to end up with product that turn out wrong.
That why  I was looking towards others to vouch for some one who they trust.  
Guess that to much to ask... but If I recall I was not asking for free anything.

Unless your just busting my chops because I made kick starter project that has all ready been funded. I just wanted to buy seeds.    
I want to buy from people who know their own product.  

I happen to be hobo/artist/freelancer so yes I am to poor to afford seeds. Not any more thanks to kickstarter so I will try my best to grow me some peppers. 

Gotta agree with the family on this one my friend , Sure came off pretty rough for being new , plenty of us out there would of shared if asked differently . including myself , and i'm very confident what i would of sent you would of grown true . 
And if a couple of plants wouldn't of been true , then sometimes thats half the fun of it . Getting a cool cross . But lesson be learned        :party:

Hahahanaana!!! Wait.... this is for real?!?! Scratches head.....

Dude, read some vendor reviews, check out the vendor vault and make an informed decision. You don't know what you've stumbled upon here.....this place has helped me learn soooo.....much and I've met some people I call really close friends here.

Good luck with your endeavors!!!!

I really didn't mean to come across in such a fashion. I tend to try and add a flair to what I say and I guess that made me sound pompous. I'll try and be more considerate in the future. 

moruga welder said:
well that is a great start !      :party:

It seems I all ready cause a bit of a commotion.  :doh:    
what can I say..I am not best at first impressions but no bad feelings, awkward moments can be resolved.
Suddenly the topic has so many members attention but I can only assume they are just trying to understand me so they can make sense of what exactly going on.
Where are my manners, I should know better by now. So I apologize for my lack of better explanation and my conduct just now.    I should be more gentle.

Better yet,  let me just talk like normal person. Sorry guys I was only coming from place of caring, did not wanted break into brawl and I don't think everyone is out to hurt me.
Just so you all know, since my tone of voice can not be read, I am actually feel pretty chill over. I feel so good, so cool. In good mood in all of this.  
I can only imagine if I might have or had just got some of you furious and I never wanted that from the start. That said I rather just keep pushing forward.

De3monic no I am not farmer or have farm. I just have talent to work well with my hands. Growing or making something. Well my dad farmer,  he lives outside the country. I think he inspire me wanting to grow things. I rarely ever see him, I miss him. By all means he the only one I know who truly farmer in my family. He actually grows avocados and rather tropical food.  For me I enjoy just growing peppers mostly cause I think it fun that what got me into gardening originally. Plus the sci behind growing it compare to other plants intrigue me. Well I plan on just providing the pods to other people by mail order. I have in the past grow them in 5 gallon containers mostly because I like the idea of controlling my soil  and during certain cases easy mobility to move them around.   :D I have 3 currently over wintering next to me.

Ok Guys, cards on the table. I am far from expert but I learn rather quick. I am always researching and looking for new sources of information. Clearly some of you will know more about the sub culture of this topic better then I could. So I only stand to learn so much from all of you. So if you like to see the kick starter and wish to give feed back by all means thank you.  Still learning about prices and last thing I want to do is under hand any one So let me know what you personally think and if their some differences I am sure I can do better to make amends. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hotpepperhybrids/hot-sauce-from-growing-peppers

Back