• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

BWW's Blazin wings

skealo said:
Tried the blazin once and wasn't impressed with the flavor. Heat was there but I'm sticking with Mango Hab.

Well going to eat wings seems to be our new refuge for weekend fun. I have never seen a place that my girlfriend likes to go to more.

As much as I love the Asian Zings for their all around flavor, the Mango Habanero's maybe my new all around favorite. They are like the Zingers, only with one of the sweet spices missing, and more heat.

Love this place, ours offers NFL Sunday Ticket and every UFC pay per view. I am not into UFC, but hey when its on over there, I watch it.

I like going their having a couple few drinks(i try and get drunk) and smash a dozen mango hab wings. Like someone else mentioned. The blazing have a nice spice, but the flavor is horrible. I like the asian zing(i buy bottles of it just to put on rice, and noodles and whatever else) and the mango hab, and the jerk.

Also love there jerk chicken sandwich, it just tastes good. I usually go there when i cant afford a 45 ppv, ufc fight.(they show it for free) hooters does to but there lame...they only serve you liquor untill they say you have enough. i ordered a long island ice tea and they have a 2 limit! WTF! Anyway. BW3 is a fun place, to kick back, have a few brews and eat some flavor filled wings.

After two years, I bet those wings are pretty stale....

:rofl:

J/K!!

Blazin' wings are great...IF you dip them in the teriyaki or mango hab sauce first!

It is a little funny to see everyone talking about bww. I actually cooked/bartended at one for about 2 1/2 years. As for the blazing sauce, yes, it is hot. But it has no flavor at all to me. Just heat. Wild is okay. Mango Hab is definitely a good choice. Other than that, spicy garlic, and car jerk are also a good way to go. Also depends on what youre drinking. I have seen many go after the blazing challenge, and chuck em right out after they go down. I earned my t-shirt. It was fun.

Too bad they dont offer the t-shirts any more. At least the one by the Willowbrook Mall doesnt.
You want an AWESOME restaurant wing sauce, try Quaker Steak's Triple Atomic. Now THAT has some good flavor!

Ill have to check em out. Im going to be coming out with my own t shirts soon. I am thinking of do one that says I (heart) big bhuts, and put some jolokias on the back. Going to come up with a few that kind of play on words, and then just some good chile t shirts.

I remember this thread :). It's hilarious, since I last wrote in this, my bro, his fiance, and I practically live @ BWW. I always get a 6pc blazin' & a 6pc of something else, usually caribbean jerk or spicy garlic. Although, over the weekend I got a 6pc w/ their desert heat dry rub & that was awesome! Wasn't very hot, but the flavor was great. And I guess I'm in the minority, I do like the blazin's flavor. But, yeah, I'd say I prolly hit BWW at least 3 times a month. Sometimes many, many more. I absolutely crave it.

Is it just me, or is it like drnking carbonated fruity pebbles that get you buzzed? I like that its a beer served with oranges.

Ill have to check em out. Im going to be coming out with my own t shirts soon. I am thinking of do one that says I (heart) big bhuts, and put some jolokias on the back. Going to come up with a few that kind of play on words, and then just some good chile t shirts.
You do know that as it's pronounced like boot and not butt right?

Yeah. I know its Bhut (Boot). Its a play on words to get people interested in peppers. Theyll be like thats spelled wrong, and Ill be like youre a heat virgin arent you.... I was also thinking of doing one called got ghost?

I have had the leinenkugels. Its rather good too. I dont do wheat beer a whole lot. Normally Blue Moon or Shock Top when I do. I like to have Corona depending on what Im eating. That and I like Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka. Delicious. And very sneaky.

Yeah. I know its Bhut (Boot). Its a play on words to get people interested in peppers. Theyll be like thats spelled wrong, and Ill be like youre a heat virgin arent you.... I was also thinking of doing one called got ghost?
Some people think it sounds like butt - just watchin' your back bud :cool:

i had some blazin from the BWW in olathe last week. i was not impressed at all. the mango habs are ok but my main problem with BWW's wings is that they're so damn small. and they fry the everlivin' sh*t out of them.

Tried the blazin once and wasn't impressed with the flavor.

I have to agree. Two of us went in and tried like 6 different ones including at least the top three "hotter" ones. I've settled on the Wild for good flavored heat (make sure they don't accidentally think you said Mild)!

Many of my friends have challenged me to eat the blazin', since I have a bit of heat tolerance. And if they're buying me dinner, I usually accept the challeng. :dance: I have to agree, though, that they do have some heat, but the flavor isn't that great. Mango habanero and spicy garlic are my favorites. While mango habanero doesn't have much heat, it does build up a little bit after 40 or so wings.

Jamie

Back