• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

C.flexuosum

Nice plant,not very difficult to grow but may need some hand pollinating. Hope you folks enjoy.

NIKONL810003.jpg

DSCN2692.jpg

RSCN3742-1.jpg

RSCN5008.jpg

RSCN5009.jpg

RSCN5012.jpg

DSCN6440_zps04d765fc.jpg

RSCN6456_zps59db43b4.jpg

This is the beauty I have been waiting for you to post!!
How big are those pods the are obviously small but how small exactly?

Pittsburgh is pretty close.  You keep posting all these sweet pics and I'll come over a raid your stash!

Pods are small,a lot of them ripened without seeds. The flowers have been producing more pollen lately so I'm hoping for nicer fruit. I was pretty surprised by the flavor. Very good flavor, barely any heat but super tasty.

Dude! With all these wilds you're posting up is making me want to order seeds from pepperlover lol.

So far the only wild I have is a tepin. As for seed I only have cumari do para, and quintisho and I'm definitely gona sow these for next year.

Pr0digal you have a good hand a good taste for these wild types. If you have more post em up when you can.

, Walter

Vegas_Chili said:
Dude! With all these wilds you're posting up is making me want to order seeds from pepperlover lol.
So far the only wild I have is a tepin. As for seed I only have cumari do para, and quintisho and I'm definitely gona sow these for next year.
Pr0digal you have a good hand a good taste for these wild types. If you have more post em up when you can.
, Walter

Thanks a lot! I had very few seeds so I basically was trying to keep them alive and not make any mistakes. Next season I will take a more aggressive approach and grow a lot of them in the ground,give them a chance to thrive. I am already bouncing around a theme for next season. All Mexican varieties maybe????? Hmmmmmm......
cone9 said:
Pittsburgh is pretty close.  You keep posting all these sweet pics and I'll come over a raid your stash!
No need to raid,how close are you to the border sir? I

Hi Pr0digal_son
Do you have any spare seeds or do you know where i can get some?
I need to try this one in the Danish winter :)

Great looking plant!

Pr0digal_son said:
No need to raid,how close are you to the border sir? I

I'm really not close.  I live in Dover, which is about 1 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh.

All your post/pics of wilds in interesting.  The only wild I've tasted is Wild Brazil which NattyPepper sent me in a mixed box.
I loved the taste for the first few seconds until the heat slapped me upside the head!  To me, the Wild Brazils were very hot(and gave me hiccups for a minute).

Since you grow so many wilds could you post a list of what you have grown/tasted and do a head to head comparison of them as to taste and relative heat?  I think that would be interesting and very useful.  I saved Wild Brazil seed and I'd like to try growing a couple more wilds as well but would like to get a feel for which might best suit my palate.  I'd like to find a couple with a similar rich fruity taste like I got from the Wild Brazil but less heat so I can better enjoy the taste.  I'm not into Nigeling myself!

Back